Arena gold
Old 07-04-2010, 12:01 AM   #1
Epic Scholar

Default Arena gold

When looting is interrupted by arena, your trops are auto looted, but the treasure chest is not opened. My gold stays the exact same as before. For arena to fall in sync w/ farming, you need to be able to collect this gold, for the xp (trops) is only 1/2 the benefit of farming, the gold is very important too, especially with accel on. I know there is a 10% bonus to find extra gold, but this is supposed to be a BONUS, not a make up for gold not gotten to in time.

Old 07-04-2010, 12:18 AM   #2
Epic Scholar

um no its actually supposed to make up for the gold not gotten lol that was the whole point of the 10% chance for double...i think the only reason glitchless threw in trophies was to make it seem like it wasnt a complete waste
  • Fix and eat a sandwich +15%
  • Watch TV -5%
  • Urinate +20%
  • Finish your homework +10%
  • Stand on your head for 5+ minutes +33%

We believe these are working as intended.

Old 07-04-2010, 12:50 AM   #3
Epic Scholar

the point of doubles was to be a BONUS for farming while in arena... to make arena more populated

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueTigeR
I am assuming that Glitchless want people in the arena, and while farming. So i suggest a 10% increase in trophy drops while farming when in arena queue. This solves many problems:
  • brings more teams to arena
  • I know several ppl who dont trust farming in arena queue w/ their rt/rrt so they still refuse to do arena when farming
  • makes up for resource loss w/ arena queue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
This is a good idea, Roguetiger. We will do something to incentivize being in queue.

Last edited by RogueTigeR; 07-04-2010 at 01:06 AM..