Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Bug & Exploit Reports

Ironclad Rank 2 and STR Potion Require Relogging to Work
Old 07-02-2010, 12:48 PM   #1
Rat Slayer

Default Ironclad Rank 2 and STR Potion Require Relogging to Work

I'm at a point where I can just barely beat an Orc Invader if I stay on top of my healing.

Well, I can't seem to get to Roggork, so the last time I died & got sent back to T2, I checked my clan Rune Vault and equipped an Ironclad Rank 2 rune and took a STR Potion before venturing back into the Ogre Foothills.

The first fight with an Orc Invader saw no improvement. I thought it may be a fluke and I tried again. Again, same results. Then I tried relogging and I noticed a marked improvement.

Old 07-02-2010, 02:26 PM   #2
Seer's BFF

stuff happends

Old 07-03-2010, 12:51 AM   #3
klippi

rune of wise not working after a duel.

i was town hopping and saw a drop

Old 07-03-2010, 03:10 PM   #4
Administrator

These are things that can be tested very easily, use/equip said item and look at your effecting stat. If it has gone up then there is no issue. If you have to relog to see the increase in the stats then you have found a bug, but that is not likely. Having 2 fights that are hard and 1 that is easy is not an indicator of anything abnormal other than the random number generator working.

Old 07-03-2010, 06:28 PM   #5
klippi

I was in the middle of town hopping and stopped to duel a friend. I was getting 263k xp per trip before, but after the duel, I only received 255k per trip. The rune of wise was always on.

I equipped it a second time on the exact same slot it was already on and that fixed the problem but the fact stands that the rune of wise was not working (and probably because of the duel).