arena
Old 07-01-2010, 12:33 PM   #1
Temporarily Suspended

Default arena

not only do i still witness attacks from pets prior to countdown. arena is just jacked. my delay increases significantly. I dw 81 epics with with 79 in the dw skill and my delay is almost 7 seconds at the start of the fight. i dont actuially start attacking to my procs speculated speed till after a person has dropped. (usually my team-mate). now im sure someone will come back with stun/mez but i have r10 aura of stoic and focus to prevent these and am very seldom the first targeted since ppl view mages as a much bigger threat the majority.

i would consider latency issues if it would have an affect on my gem draws or the use of my gems/special ability. btw, im a weapon master so when i use my special @ lvl 80 with my setup i expect to get more than 1 attack in since i get 4-5 pve. and sadly sometimes i only swing with one weapon or so it appears to be.

Old 07-01-2010, 12:52 PM   #2
Epic Scholar

I dont know technical issues... but I am pretty confidant this is the way it is... Its the graphics that are not up to par.. w/ java overflow b/c of all arena processes going on. You are still attacking. I have witnessed this too. Next time in arena, try using a low level poison or flame pot, and you will see the effects on your opponent even thou you may not see yourself attacking.

Old 07-01-2010, 02:18 PM   #3
Temporarily Suspended

i do not witness any actions other than gems/spec. meaning no misses/ parry/hits of any sort. i can be the only one attacking a specific opponent and still non of my procs occur. even my team can see its apparent usually until dioeke dies. then my dps is significant and noticable. otherwise its only dioeke and skred causing damage. with 557 bouts in arena i have tried different scenarios that reveal similar results. i dont feel the need to upload videos on youtube but it might be necessary in this scenario.

but ty rogue for tryin to set this stubborn fool straight

Old 07-01-2010, 05:01 PM   #4
Gem Pouch Expert

There are definitely times where the graphics are too slow to show reality. It's a pain, but it happens. Actually, the bigger problem for me is that I've repeatedly hit cantrips and after 2 or 3 in a row, there appears to be some lag on the gem draw. I dunno if it's a graphic issue or a gameplay issue, but either way it's kinda BS to hit a cantrip and not be able to pull a gem into play for a few seconds.