Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Bug & Exploit Reports

Scrollbutton on mouse bug of sorts
Old 06-30-2010, 12:43 PM   #1
Temporarily Suspended

Default Scrollbutton on mouse bug of sorts

Soz if this has been mentioned before but in some browsers the scroll button on my mouse scrolls the whole page not just the private/civil/uncivil chats when my mouse is within the game window.

Everything works fine with FireFox, however FireFox has been gay for me as of late, so I am considering going over to using Opera 10.54, however it has this aforementioned problem is there anyway for you (Glitchless/Jeff) to code Nodiatis to be Opera friendly?

The facebook games I play dont have this issue so I presumed it was something on the Nodiatis side that needs to be setup right so I can use my mouse scroll wheel.

Last edited by Treloar; 06-30-2010 at 01:05 PM..

Old 06-30-2010, 04:02 PM   #2
Juan Arquero

I have the same problem with IE8, so it isn't just an Opera issue. If I use the wheel on my mouse, the entire game screen moves within the window, but the chat doesn't budge within the chat windows.

Old 06-30-2010, 07:44 PM   #3
Gem Pouch Expert

I, too, found this frustrating. I used to use Firefox which worked with the mouse scroll, but then Firefox had an update and that's when I noticed the mouse scroll affecting the entire window rather than just the chat box or AH pages. I tried others and found that Safari works well and doesn't have this issue.

Old 07-03-2010, 02:30 AM   #4
Zomg

lol

Maximize your viewing area so that there isn't a scroll bar on the right side of the page. (or screen resolution)

Problem solved for all browsers.

Old 07-03-2010, 11:37 AM   #5
Poopooface

most computers don't have gigantic monitors such as every single laptop in the world so can't support your amazing theory.

However, you can reset firefox to 3.5.0.1 or whatever to fix it temporarily until Jeff addresses this in a patch (lol suuuure)

scrollbutton on mouse bug
Old 07-03-2010, 02:01 PM   #6
Aldric

Default scrollbutton on mouse bug

i found if u go into tools options and reduced your font size it eliminates the problem!