Frozen Window
Old 06-29-2010, 11:04 PM   #1
Epic Scholar

Default Frozen Window

ok i have 2 accounts logged, 1 im farming with in WC, the other is sitting in t2. and i have both grouped with a 3rd person and im in arena.

what happened:

the 1st window, the 1 im farming on, froze like that, and ****ed up. wouldnt do a thing.

the other window, went into arena, i was too fast to capture that aswell, and i was able to start killing before the timer had started, and 1 of them died before the timer finished.

once the alt in the 2nd window was killed, the 1st window started working again and i was able to kill the other team as normal.

tried to post the console read outs and got:

The text that you have entered is too long (103108 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.

sooo i dont think ill be able to post em lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.

Old 06-29-2010, 11:10 PM   #2
Administrator

Thank you for the report, we are investigating. If you can find a way to replicate the ability to attack before the countdown please inform.