Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Bug & Exploit Reports

Old 06-19-2010, 08:36 PM   #21
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to Sanluciferr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerrlahg

But most of all, don't crush everyone's fun. How much fun can mindless farming be if there's no interesting loot? We need good, unique loot to look for, not more rhinos and polar bears.
Amen.

My soul is continually in my hand: yet do I not forget thy law.

Old 06-19-2010, 08:48 PM   #22
sherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerrlahg
I don't think anyone knew it was a bug. Surely Glitchless wouldn't let their precious recipe-only epics drop as full items? Wrong I guess. First thing I did when I saw the sleeve? Copied down the stats and updated the wikia with new equipment info for all to benefit from and uploaded pictures of the whole set for dreamers to gawk at. You're welcome.

I am also a little confused why it deserves a large tc bonus. If Glitchless was paying any attention to the game that day or anytime after they would have noticed the buzz about a non-recipe 99 epic. If anyone and everyone observes something, does the one person who appeared to be wasting time by making a thread deserve the bounty for jeff's rogue curly brace? Probably not, but there's nothing to do now. It's just a very strange string of events that deserves a few "wtf??" comments.

How about everyone who commented before Glitchless took any action? They are more attentive then the admin apparently, that deserves reward >.>

But most of all, don't crush everyone's fun. How much fun can mindless farming be if there's no interesting loot? We need good, unique loot to look for, not more rhinos and polar bears.
Wholeheartedly agreed

Old 06-22-2010, 07:56 AM   #23
Boss Hunter

me wants the sleeve

agreed with kerrlagh and sanlucifer

PS apparently glitchy has several people he likes and hes awarding them tcs on regular basis..
PPS NERF WHIP USERS

Old 06-22-2010, 06:43 PM   #24
Poopooface

I think no one is complaining that he got a 99 sleeve.

I think people complain because the game design is complete rubbish requiring 99 crafting to craft those 99 epics. Time and time and time again we've gone over the numbers and it would take years to actually get to that level with the current game dynamics. It absolutely makes sense to let him have that sleeve. That's great luck that he thought of that and got it before it was patched. If he was clever, he could have gotten an entire set by keeping his mouth shut. The point is with the very high difficulty of 97+ monsters, he SHOULD be awarded those epics. As should any other player. The fact that the rate is back to 0% chance to get an item makes the game that much more demoralizing to other players.

I'm guessing Glitchless's part time job was actually the referee for the Irish vs French World Cup qualifying match. Or maybe the USA vs Slovenia referee.

i.e. making ridiculous calls in this game in the hopes of bringing more customers.

wait... what new customers lol

Old 06-26-2010, 09:12 AM   #25
Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircicutza
Charr`s sleeve make the game enjoyable for me again, creating dreams and scenarios in my mind related to new stuff farming, now the dream ended, is a pity that u don`t listen to real hardcore players of this game, Glitch.
i agree with this. making this a crafting game is bad move. the people that can fight these mobs use all the trophys to do so. why overskill? just some thoughts.

Old 06-26-2010, 10:00 AM   #26
Boss Hunter

Agree with power, buffing crafting is a good idea but not at the expense of everything else in the game

Old 06-26-2010, 10:23 AM   #27
Gem Pouch Expert

For anyone who plays Nod to enjoy the building and using of a char, the idea of high-end epics being TP only is complete fail. Crafting and resourcing in Nod is a side-game, not the heart of the game. Making crafting competitive and making it required are different things. The infuriating TP's make crafting competitive. Making 99's craft-only makes it required. Screw that.

Fact: If I wanted to play a crafting game, I wouldn't play Nod.

for just a little bit, I thought someone had talked some sense into the team.