Rerolling as an aspect.
Old 07-20-2008, 02:25 PM   #1
Highjustice

Default Rerolling as an aspect.

Since the reroll feature was added, I noticed that learning skills were kept on a reroll. I was wondering if it might be good that in addition to that, maybe adventuring and social skills might also be kept? These seem to be more of a time oriented, slow advancement to make the game more fun and interesting and rewarding, and your character overall more convenient, but are far enough outside the realm of gaining experience that it doesn't have a huge effect on the leveling rate. This gives you the option later of saying that maybe you want to reroll your level 60 character and go again with a different class, but if you had a ton of social and adventuring skills, it would be very hard to justify losing the character and also losing all of those "convenience" perks.

Keeping this skills would make it almost like a reward for gaining a max "or high" level , progressively better as you get a character higher and higher, or essentially boosting that account that you are paying real money into over time. This increases the power of your gaming investment in a long run sort of way, to make keeping an account active for long periods of time more rewarding. Also for some people building the character is the fun part, and this gives them a chance to reach max level, and decide if they want to play the game through again as a different class, and they are rewarded by having all the convenience features they've earned on their old character.

Just a thought? I didn't think keeping those skills were very "overpowering" so to speak.