PK blending.
Old 07-20-2008, 03:03 AM   #1
Decker

Default PK blending.

so i was talking to spartan a bit ago and though of another idea for pk blending not only would you stop flashing but your picture and background would be randomly changed. then you un-blend you default back to your original picture and background.

now I'm really going to bed, 3 hours till RT reset i better get to bed before that temps me to stay up longer =D

Old 07-20-2008, 03:11 AM   #2
Rackos

So that would be kind of like a Power Rangers, "It's morphin' time!" thing, right? Random avatar/background when not within an active kill period, but back to default avatar/background with the usual flashing after PvP?

Just trying to clarify since I'm not sure I'm understanding clearly.The way these meds are making me, I might come back later and realize that you were talking about pie and didn't mention absolutely anything about the game when I read it again.

Old 07-20-2008, 03:49 AM   #3
spartanairborne

This would be an amazing implimentation for us pk-rs so that we can truly be blended and not just killed off because no one else has our particular face type while we try to level.

Old 07-20-2008, 06:12 AM   #4
Epic Scholar

um, if i get what you are saying correctly, it wouldnt really matter, if someone knew you were a pker, and had your name, all they would have to do is mouseover the avatar in the local section if they happened upon the square you were in....
The war is waged, the battles are fought, the Angels and the Demons vow that none shall be left standing. Compassion, never to be seen on the battlefield, one lone angel left standing at the battle's end, sword against her foes throat, tears in her eyes, for her fallen comrades and the slain enemies around her, staring into the eyes of the last demon, lowers her sword, a single act of compassion and mercy, never to be forgotten.

Old 07-20-2008, 07:37 AM   #5
Auction Master

Send a message via AIM to doctor-warlord Send a message via MSN to doctor-warlord Send a message via Yahoo to doctor-warlord

your right about that hopilus but that would also reduce the chance of being noticed

Old 07-20-2008, 09:29 AM   #6
Epic Scholar

pft, i dont know about you guys, but 90% of the time, i check out who i am in a square with. especially if i am leveling. or in a grey fight.
The war is waged, the battles are fought, the Angels and the Demons vow that none shall be left standing. Compassion, never to be seen on the battlefield, one lone angel left standing at the battle's end, sword against her foes throat, tears in her eyes, for her fallen comrades and the slain enemies around her, staring into the eyes of the last demon, lowers her sword, a single act of compassion and mercy, never to be forgotten.

Old 07-20-2008, 10:58 AM   #7
Administrator

It's a good idea and the game is already set up to some extent to work with changing faces so perhaps we'll have illusion gems that let you change your face and hide your PK status for a period of time.

Old 07-20-2008, 12:40 PM   #8
Decker

ok, that works too