Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Player Guides and Help

Old 02-24-2014, 06:59 PM   #41
Gem Pouch Expert

Will you keep or lose the tempers on the gear?

Old 02-24-2014, 08:03 PM   #42
Administrator

Nothing about your items in inv and storage change when doing a paid reroll.

Old 02-25-2014, 10:11 AM   #43
Boss Hunter

Thank you for the quick reply Glitch. Good to know we get to keep pilgrim and beast progress and the like.

Davross has been an avid spokesman for more storage space and has had some backing over time. With the pending change to reroll where you need to have all your gems and armor/weapons/pets in storage and/or inventory I think more space indeed will be needed.

As you ask for arguments to do so: let me try and phrase it. (Guys please do the actual number crunching as I am at work and can not log a char to check).

Maximum possible soulbound gems and armors/weaponspets is 3 pouches of 50 gems, 3 times 6 armors, 3 times 2 weapons, 3 times 2 pets and 3 times an archery set of 3 for
a total of needed 489 slots. Maximum available storage slots are I think 7 rows of 16 and lemme guess 25 rows of 4 inventory slots for a total of 212 or somewhere in that ballpark.

In other words there will be players that have 489 items equipped (not taking into account soulbound items already in storage and/or inventory) but at the moment only 212 slots are available in storage/inventory to put them in. Argument 1.

The current 212 available slots are easily filled fast with resources and/or throphies. Quite a few of the 212 slots are already taken by resources, gems, gate and recall potions and travel gear. I think most of my chars have 10-20 slots available still in storage and around 20 slots are already used of the inventory ones by gates/recalls travel gear and the like. I am assuming this applies to most players. So we have something in the neighbourhood of 100 slots to fill when farming of some type. In as little as 4-5 fights that space can be filled up and you have to return to a town. Argument 2.

When you are able to farm next to Ustenar or Faar argument 2 does not have to be an issue. However when you farm in Gob Swamp or a similair more remote area your available space will fill up fast AND you most likely have several trips to make to haul it all back.

Support more inventory and/or storage slots.

Old 02-25-2014, 11:19 AM   #44
Boss Hunter

Sad thing is i have 3 full armor and weapon sets, 4 sets of pets, 3 full bags of gems, THEN i have most of my storage ALREADY full and Inevtory... Because i change my builds so often I have nearly every gem this game offers, other Lg items that are no longer used at all and other crap that's just there incase i need to use again, PLUS Materials that are not trash such as T30 cloth, dye, oils ect...

WE need more storage especially for us to take advantage of this.

ALSO

Can we pay like 20 tcs to change primary instead of rerolling to change primary for 5 tcs? Its still not worth the top 15+ players to reroll even with this option due to having all skills maxed and such.

Old 02-25-2014, 01:45 PM   #45
Boss Hunter

sadly it is 189 slots needed not 489... I managed to tripple tripple the gem pouches and I have thought of the ability to stack gems in the meantime. GAH... good thing I dont rely on math for a living as I am a financial consultant in real life.... oh wait

Old 02-25-2014, 03:52 PM   #46
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennisthemenace
sadly it is 189 slots needed not 489... I managed to tripple tripple the gem pouches and I have thought of the ability to stack gems in the meantime. GAH... good thing I dont rely on math for a living as I am a financial consultant in real life.... oh wait
the 189 is just for gear equipped though.

someone that just does 1 resource will require 30 more spots. plus atleast 4 spots for travel gear.

any left over resource as well, from crafting. any masters, any crafting tools etc are also needed.

thats all needed to be kept as well.

which was the entire point of this patch to be able to keep storage upon reroll. so that you didnt have to sell **** off and then rebuy, or store it on an alt, or anything like that. but even still, without larger storage area, its still needed to be done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.

Old 02-25-2014, 09:38 PM   #47
Seer's BFF

I'm pretty sure that the people who are worse hoarders than myself have plenty of alts to dump stuff off onto that isn't SB already(resources, gate/recalls, etc. And i *imagine* that gems will be able to be stacked for this paid recall option, so, that cuts down plenty of space.

Although, I still support a storage buff...just...not because of this abomination that is paid reroll.

Also, a big NO to changing primary class...just say'n. There, now that I'm against it, it will happen!

Old 02-25-2014, 10:02 PM   #48
Administrator

There will be some sort of storage buff in the future. We have no plans at all for ever doing a class change.

Old 02-25-2014, 10:27 PM   #49
Boss Hunter

thanks for letting me know. I don't much care for a storage buff anymore, wont ever be rerolling unless you buff classes them selves which then make it worth a toon like my self to reroll. But im sure others will enjoy it

Old 02-26-2014, 04:47 PM   #50
The Eldest Pilgrim

OMG STORAGE BUFF....in the future

[

Old 02-26-2014, 06:53 PM   #51
Auction Master

Not even an epic skill/stat like class enhance, class spec, or secondary spec?

Beet Da Brat

Old 02-28-2014, 02:58 AM   #52
Crab Defiler

If paid reroll option allows items and gear to keep even tempers, then 5 TC's is too low as a price. If "tempers" are not kept, 5 TC's is fine.

All days are one day, split through an endless night.

Old 03-01-2014, 07:45 AM   #53
Boss Hunter

if we fill our invent/storage with trophies before rerolling, do we keep them?

Old 03-01-2014, 04:53 PM   #54
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaark
if we fill our invent/storage with trophies before rerolling, do we keep them?
id assume yes, based on now it not touching storage if you do a paid reroll.

if you do a free reroll, then everything in storage is lost anyways

Quote:
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.