Old 04-09-2010, 03:53 PM   #41
Epic Scholar

cnt is still very important
  • Fix and eat a sandwich +15%
  • Watch TV -5%
  • Urinate +20%
  • Finish your homework +10%
  • Stand on your head for 5+ minutes +33%

We believe these are working as intended.

Old 04-13-2010, 09:23 AM   #42
Komninos

Not very, but more than AGI maybe.

Old 04-13-2010, 04:51 PM   #43
Epic Scholar

fight a mob that can consistently crit for 250+ with magic and then add cnt to your build and tell me that its not very useful

agi on the other hand is pretty much 100% worthless
  • Watch TV -5%
  • Urinate +20%

Old 04-13-2010, 05:21 PM   #44
Seer's BFF

agreed on the agi is useless but CNT is really important, i went from getting 250 nukes from mobs to 120s or so with 140 cnt

i think thats worth it

Dont mess with the Zoid, im surprisngly not that bad!

Old 04-13-2010, 10:14 PM   #45
Minroth

What a load of rip off BS. My alt too has invested tons of trops to get his testudo to 20 for his epic 25 shield (thank heavens i didnt push it to 25 now).

Not cool or ethical at all Glitch/Jeff. Especially since the testudo descript says nothing of this cap.

Foul play indeed.

Old 04-13-2010, 10:16 PM   #46
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Not mentioning it in the announcement where testudo was implemented was a mistake.
glitchless admitted it was a mistake u cant really hold anything else against them
  • Watch TV -5%
  • Urinate +20%

Old 04-13-2010, 10:28 PM   #47
Minroth

simply admitting it was mistake is akin to bombing people to hell and saying "sorry". what compensation does that give for all the paying supporters of this game that wasted time and effort to raise testudo on the basis of a descript that promised 100 points of protection per level when all they were really getting was twice their hp (without their knowledge)???

Why not simply remove the cap since its evident that it offers no real balance as has been pointed out above, and would actually provide the value people expected it to when they invested in it.

In business terms that called customer satisfaction. a concept worth considering.

Old 04-13-2010, 11:00 PM   #48
Epic Scholar

im a satisfied customer, minroth stop bitching, your not the only 1 that got screwed.

just stfu and play the game and stop bitching about **** that has NOT changed at all, but you have only JUST found out about.

thats like bitching that the earth isnt flat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.

Old 04-13-2010, 11:08 PM   #49
Epic Scholar

THE EARTHS NOT FLAT WFTOMGBBQ i want my life back
  • Watch TV -5%
  • Urinate +20%

Old 04-14-2010, 03:36 PM   #50
sherman

I am a ****ing satisfied ****ing customer you god**** piece of **** you mother ****ing ***hat.

Go suck a **** you ***wipe while I **** your ***** of a ****ing cousin you ************************************************** *********************.

Yeah...sounds satisfied right?

Old 04-16-2010, 03:36 PM   #51
Komninos

Remove the cap or Buff AGI. This make no sense. And buff shields in pve too. They never get used till 90+ Bosses.

Basically why are you leaving this cap in? If the player goes full DUR then his hitpoints are enough for testudo and pvpers go full DUR anyway so this IS NOT keeping a powerful ability(testudo) in check at all IS IT?
Stop rationalising not changing it and removing this cap.

Old 04-16-2010, 03:49 PM   #52
Epic Scholar

what about PvE? really does noone look at all aspects of the game before jumping to a conclusion....people like this is why we have so many buff me pl0x threads

it still keeps it in check so that a lvl 10 cant have a 39 shield 39 testudo and never get touched by a +15 boss....also keeps it in check in PvP cause the same reason

as for having enough no matter what find me a lvl 20 with 2500 hp even with a full dur build and your point is valid...i know a lvl 34 built for PvP who has 1600 hp ...

shields not used except for 90+ bosses? you obviously dont solo high bosses much anyone who tries to solo +8 +9 +10 bosses tends to use a shield to survive (or used to before the retarded mob nerf)...also shields are a dominating power in endgame PvP so you want them to dominate all aspects of the game? ur starting to sound like the archers "buff buff buff buff buff buff buff" when something dominates in one aspect of the game then it doesnt need a buff in the other aspect just cause its not commonly used
  • Watch TV -5%
  • Urinate +20%

Old 04-16-2010, 05:09 PM   #53
Seer's BFF

Glitchy said it will not change, further complaining will do you no good...it is what it is...and Glitchy fawked up....is anyone REALLY surprised?

Old 04-19-2010, 02:05 PM   #54
Komninos

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatperson
what about PvE? really does noone look at all aspects of the game before jumping to a conclusion....people like this is why we have so many buff me pl0x threads

it still keeps it in check so that a lvl 10 cant have a 39 shield 39 testudo and never get touched by a +15 boss....also keeps it in check in PvP cause the same reason

as for having enough no matter what find me a lvl 20 with 2500 hp even with a full dur build and your point is valid...i know a lvl 34 built for PvP who has 1600 hp ...

shields not used except for 90+ bosses? you obviously dont solo high bosses much anyone who tries to solo +8 +9 +10 bosses tends to use a shield to survive (or used to before the retarded mob nerf)...also shields are a dominating power in endgame PvP so you want them to dominate all aspects of the game? ur starting to sound like the archers "buff buff buff buff buff buff buff" when something dominates in one aspect of the game then it doesnt need a buff in the other aspect just cause its not commonly used
At least you admit that it only "used to" be needed before mob nerf and potions.
The thing is maybe a full DUR char lvl 30-40 may have 2000 health while a normal char has 1000, and maybe neither gets the fll use of Testudo 41+ but it doesn't change the fact the one with full DUR gets a lot more than the AGI dude.
AGI needs a buff most agree, do you disagree? A good idea is to make it lower crit chance of your enemy. My idea was to change around the skills Bash and Improved Bash. This may actually make shield farming less of a total waste since the problem is low dps not incoming damage.
Pls don't insult me again, I'm a reasonable guy. I never made threads like that.

Old 04-19-2010, 03:28 PM   #55
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minroth
simply admitting it was mistake is akin to bombing people to hell and saying "sorry". what compensation does that give for all the paying supporters of this game that wasted time and effort to raise testudo on the basis of a descript that promised 100 points of protection per level when all they were really getting was twice their hp (without their knowledge)???

Why not simply remove the cap since its evident that it offers no real balance as has been pointed out above, and would actually provide the value people expected it to when they invested in it.

In business terms that called customer satisfaction. a concept worth considering.
It was your choice to bring it above your level. you have no one to blame but your self

Old 04-19-2010, 04:08 PM   #56
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komninos
At least you admit that it only "used to" be needed before mob nerf and potions.
The thing is maybe a full DUR char lvl 30-40 may have 2000 health while a normal char has 1000, and maybe neither gets the fll use of Testudo 41+ but it doesn't change the fact the one with full DUR gets a lot more than the AGI dude.
AGI needs a buff most agree, do you disagree? A good idea is to make it lower crit chance of your enemy. My idea was to change around the skills Bash and Improved Bash. This may actually make shield farming less of a total waste since the problem is low dps not incoming damage.
Pls don't insult me again, I'm a reasonable guy. I never made threads like that.
at level 50 with an almost full dur build i just barely cracked 2k hp

yes agi needs a buff everyone knows it fails for the most part in any aspect of the game

full dur gets more testudo shield than the agi guy but the agi guy will last longer (agi does work to some extent

improving an already balanced weapon choice (using shields) is retarded high defense shouldtnt also come with high dps it should be one or the other

when i said u were starting to sound like the archers i was referring to you saying that shields need a buff
  • Watch TV -5%
  • Urinate +20%

Old 04-21-2010, 04:50 AM   #57
Komninos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapreaver
It was your choice to bring it above your level. you have no one to blame but your self
Everything is your choice in the end. But what is being argued here is that the choice was made because of an error of Glitch. It is his fault that players made that choice and were essentially robbed. So he does have someone to blame but himself. He can blame Glitch who made the error and is in fault.

Old 04-21-2010, 04:57 AM   #58
Epic Scholar

Agi buff plox

Old 04-21-2010, 08:16 AM   #59
Auction Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komninos
Everything is your choice in the end. But what is being argued here is that the choice was made because of an error of Glitch. It is his fault that players made that choice and were essentially robbed. So he does have someone to blame but himself. He can blame Glitch who made the error and is in fault.
Yes doctor I shot myself but its your fault for me pointing the gun at myself.

Thats how I see this post. Glitchless wanted to prevent damage shields so he put a cap on testudo so what. I'm not bitching about it. Testudo is op as it is with all the little lvl 10s running around with the lvl 25 shield n ****.
Captaincrunch

Devildriver

Old 04-21-2010, 12:07 PM   #60
Seer's BFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunters Bane
Yes doctor I shot myself but its your fault for me pointing the gun at myself.

Thats how I see this post. Glitchless wanted to prevent damage shields so he put a cap on testudo so what. I'm not bitching about it. Testudo is op as it is with all the little lvl 10s running around with the lvl 25 shield n ****.

NERF TEH SHIELDS......oh and while youre at it, NERF WHIPS

i agree totally with testudo being OPd, and anyone who has been PKd can attest, it is an unfair advantage that a lvl 10 can use a lvl25 shield with 25 testudo, the cap is NEEDED