Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > The Auction House

No Real Life Currency Transactions
Old 07-13-2008, 06:17 PM   #1
Administrator

Default No Real Life Currency Transactions

Do not post requests for real life currency in trade for game items. This is the only way to prevent scamming. The game has a built in mechanism for safe trading and will soon offer trade-able time cards that even unpaid accounts will be able to trade assets for.

Old 01-10-2010, 09:04 PM   #2
Cargox

can i but timecards that get me gold? if i want to buy trophies i sometimes need 2k+ gold which takes forever. Or trading timecards for extended game time that adds to expired time? wandering and meeting greys kills my play time. thanks

Old 01-11-2010, 08:07 AM   #3
dkuehner

Awesome ... Love it..Thanks

Virtus Junxit Mars Non Separabit

why is noone replying to my question?
Old 01-11-2010, 07:12 PM   #4
Cargox

Default why is noone replying to my question?

why is no one replying to my questions? whoever replied made no sense.

Old 01-11-2010, 07:54 PM   #5
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to flipynifty

you can buy tc's with gold, you can sell for gold. You cannot sell for RL money.

omg i wanna sammich nao

Old 01-12-2010, 10:52 AM   #6
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cargox
can i but timecards that get me gold? if i want to buy trophies i sometimes need 2k+ gold which takes forever. Or trading timecards for extended game time that adds to expired time? wandering and meeting greys kills my play time. thanks

You can buy/sell them with in-game cash. Which can in-turn be used to buy yourself virtues, rested time (6hours), a grinder upgrade (more or less the ability to pause your rested time and still gain the regular rate of exp/loot.. also with this I do believe a TC gives 7 hours of RT), or an accelerator upgrade (which when activated allows you to gain triple exp/loot drops at the cost of triple RT ofcourse)

A timecard right now goes for 130-150k, in-game cash.
Grinder costs 11 TC's, as does Accel.

And obviously you cannot sell them for real life cash, only buy them from Glitchless. (Click the dollar sign by your rested time bars)

Old 01-12-2010, 09:19 PM   #7
Cargox

thanks. got no in game cash. so i need to pay realcash for TC. Then sell the TC's for ingame $$? lol. sounds like DATA arguing in one of those episodes. i;m not hard up for major exp. But it helps since I waste a lot of your time bypassing greys and gaining nothing. You know the old days, when one randomly finds a tunnel, and wanders in for a few hours or just minutes? that would be cool. i have fought about 100 moths now, wasting online time and basically my standard monthly time. because P time offline doesnt help. sorry. i'm an old druid from old Gygax days. this game is great but I am starting to spend more offline time waiting to level certain specialties so when I do play, i can adventure. just my opinion

Old 01-13-2010, 06:00 AM   #8
Seer's BFF

Well, Cargox, according to your character (if same as your forum name) you are level 8. At that point, you shouldn't need to be killing moths at all.

At your level, you should either be finishing up in Fern grove (killing 6 and 7 mobs) or else in spruce woods (7 and 8). Either way, yes, you will need to travel back to the first town (Castille), and fight greys on the way there. BUT most of your time should be spent fighting and killing creatures that give you experience. If not, then you may be doing something wrong.

If you are levelling too fast, disable auto stat cycling (options, bottom left), then set Class Enhancement as your stat skill. Leave it there for a while (till it reaches your character level) , then level the stats that improve your build (lots of people don't level recovery, it is a very 'optional' stat for most characters)

I'd also recommend that you go to the Player Guides and Help section of these forums, there is a good thread there on Newbie questions.

Regards TCs and game gold. You shouldn't be desperately short of gold at your level, weapons, armour and gems are all relatively cheap. If you are really finding gold to be a problem, stay logged in for a few hours, but not playing. You will get a fair bit of gold via Bliss. If you did decide to get a TC and sell it for gold, you wouldn't be able to only buy one, as you would have to use a TC for a paid account, to be able to sell a second TC. Also, if you pay by paypal, you will have Soulbound TCs, and you need to be level 10 to UN-soulbind them.

thanks
Old 01-13-2010, 11:19 PM   #9
Cargox

Default thanks

i am getting the hang of it now. thanks.

Old 04-11-2010, 07:35 PM   #10
Neophyte

lol @ Drunkin...you are so grumpy ;P

Old 04-11-2010, 09:55 PM   #11
Epic Scholar

nope. just drunk.

Old 08-04-2010, 07:19 PM   #12
Gem Pouch Expert

Waiiiiiit....
Isn't selling TCs Real life currentcy ---> game gold?

Old 03-31-2011, 05:00 PM   #13
Epic Scholar

Can you trade TC for webcam session?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
The player was banned for using an exploit repeatedly without reporting it. There's only 1 proper way to profit off an exploit: report it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles
Old Delay/(1+haste%) = New Delay

For slow effects, use the slow % but as a negative.

Just repeat for multiple effects.

DO NOT multiply by 1+slow% to get your new delay. 1*1.4 is not the same as 1/0.6 and your answer will be wrong.

Old 04-01-2011, 08:55 AM   #14
Gem Pouch Expert

no one will prove that you doing it already