Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Uncivil or Off Topic

Old 01-26-2010, 05:41 PM   #21
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekdeath
wtf, did you know you just accuse me of incest, retard quiet?

If you like the idea of dating your own sisters, go and do it your damn self.

Like i said, i sometimes go out and buy food, and i ask the gf's to walk my char back and forth from t4 to t5 or kill some mobs. Therefore, they sometimes play my char, and that's give me the right to enter this contest (i think).

I call for a vote on putting a troll-per-day cap on thatperson. If you do a little bit of google, you will find out that there are a lot of explicit stream video with chicks that are just as hot as actresses.

This guy is actually giving out tc for his contest; unless you can give out similar reward or better, don't go dish out your hate on others. He has his motive for making this contest as much as "american idol" or "dancing with the star". Why don't you go flash your hate on those contest show as well.

It's like the same **** i say to people who vote yes on prop 8 in cali; if it doesn't involve you, and it's none of your business, turn your head the other way and keep walking.
lmao i love it when retards take the internet seriously
  • Fix and eat a sandwich +15%
  • Watch TV -5%
  • Urinate +20%
  • Finish your homework +10%
  • Stand on your head for 5+ minutes +33%

We believe these are working as intended.

Old 01-26-2010, 07:05 PM   #22
Nomicon

I started this exact same thread on another motorcycle forum i frequent for bike owners and after a little bit of shyness quite a few cuties came out of the woodworks.....

But instead you idiots start flaming and nerding out with each other over nothing....lol

You should have all just shutup and been patient, i just dont understand how anyone could have screwed this up... but hey.... congrats boys, at least you won "the argument"

I feel sorry for the women of the world these days...seriously, ****in pathetic

Old 01-26-2010, 07:08 PM   #23
Seekdeath

lmao, I also love it when pu$$y can't grow some balls and admit they just posted a stupid comment. That same pu$$y then try to hit others at a different angle instead of just turn around and stop trolling completely.

Here is another picture for you. Please, either grow some balls and fight back directly or pick up your sack and leave with dignity.

Old 01-26-2010, 07:09 PM   #24
Epic Scholar

u start a thread like this on a MMORPG...hardly known for the hot chicks that play it....and dont expect to be flamed ....wow ur stupider than i thought
  • Watch TV -5%
  • Urinate +20%

Old 01-26-2010, 07:10 PM   #25
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seekdeath
lmao, I also love it when pu$$y can't grow some balls and admit they just posted a stupid comment. That same pu$$y then try to hit others at a different angle instead of just turn around and stop trolling completely.

Here is another picture for you. Please, either grow some balls and fight back directly or pick up your sack and leave with dignity.

again i love it when i can offend a retard on the internet
  • Watch TV -5%
  • Urinate +20%

Old 01-26-2010, 07:24 PM   #26
Nomicon

Don't get mad at yourselves guys for screwin it up...

seriously, any man with an ounce of balls can appreciate a beautiful woman... instead you all mock each other with lame ass taunts and nerd rage like its the math club at noon hour...

...this was a great idea, the rejects wrecked it... ****ty for us all now

as to whether or not theres any hot chicks who play this game... I think you'd all be surprised, and now well never know....

If i was a chick id ****in run like hell from this thread....losers GALORE!@@!@!

all you had to do was be silent and encourage the competition a little....seriously! how stupid can you be?????????????????

Old 01-26-2010, 07:27 PM   #27
Epic Scholar

lmao i can go to class if i wana see hot chicks...i play this game as a game not as a way to meet hot chicks ....its kinda sad to meet people who actually play MMORPGs to meet chicks....moms basement getting kinda lonely?
  • Watch TV -5%
  • Urinate +20%

Old 01-26-2010, 07:32 PM   #28
Nomicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatperson
lmao i can go to class if i wana see hot chicks...i play this game as a game not as a way to meet hot chicks ....its kinda sad to meet people who actually play MMORPGs to meet chicks....moms basement getting kinda lonely?
hey pedo, kindergarten gals are off limits

Old 01-26-2010, 08:04 PM   #29
Seer's BFF

without proper ID, they look like your sisters...and are you honestly tryin to play the PIMP card??

Old 01-26-2010, 08:07 PM   #30
Seer's BFF

as for Nomitard.....tryin to get women to post pics off a games forum, and then to call That a pedo??

this game is 13+, and you blatantly asked those underage girls to post pics....whos the pedo??

why not just post a sign that says "will you cam for TCs, im a loser, and need the company"

Old 01-26-2010, 08:33 PM   #31
Nomicon

Heres the card im playin:

"the try and get cute girls of nod to show some cleavage for a TC but the chess nerds ruined and you should all lighten up a little bit and you might actually have some fun in life ...and *gasp* maybe even feel a booby card"

Whats wrong with this picture??? why am i being asked to "play a card", defend myself, or argue in this thread????

Don't you idiots like pretty girls??????????????????

You could have made a post like

"dont be shy ladies"

"ill offer a second timecard"

these thoughts didn't even occur in your little nerd troll brainz....Yeah i thought hot chicks would be a fun contest...sorry my mistake lol... at least Klippi made an effort lol..

p.s.

Does this sound familiar to you?

Hi, my names Dilbert and I can farm 1000 trophies an hour and shutdown hot chick contests with a single forum post, repel women just by coming near them and also masterbate like speedy gonazales....ding my 10th lvl 80 just hit 100 language skills, cant talk right now..boss fight ...BAI!!

Old 01-26-2010, 08:42 PM   #32
Seer's BFF

i see your point...you have to pay to see bewbies.....sux to be you i guess

Old 01-26-2010, 08:46 PM   #33
Nomicon

K NEW CONTEST!!!

Free TC to the first nerd to prove he's got a gf.

And stalker pics from your iphone in math class dont count!!!

Old 01-26-2010, 08:46 PM   #34
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Oh, and for this silly contest, NO other woman can compare to the REAL RELIC IRL. Yes this pic is real, and it's me.

Can't let Relic win without any competition. Yes this pic is real, and it's me.

Old 01-26-2010, 08:53 PM   #35
Nomicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurnison
Can't let Relic win without any competition. Yes this pic is real, and it's me.

Hey wait... isn't that the guy from silence of the lambs who made the woman suit?

Last edited by Nomicon; 01-26-2010 at 09:22 PM.. Reason: Ugly chick

Old 01-26-2010, 09:01 PM   #36
Rare Collector

LMAO at this thread.

Hahahahahahahahaaaaaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seekdeath
I'm in the middle, the two ladies are with me. They sometimes play my char.

Nothing against you and I don't judge but:

My biggest problem with this picture is that there are TWO girls in the picture. If it was 1, I would high five you and say good job. But TWO girls and in the same picture too. Real life doesn't work that way unfortunately

if these two were really your girl friends, they would be scowling at each other and trying to slash each others throats. No two creatures in the world can have as much resentment against each other, as two women when it comes to a potential mate. I am sure that I am exaggerating a little bit, but go to a night club and talk to two different women at the same time. You can practically cut the tension in the air with a knife.

I tried dating two girls at the same time before and it got ugly teehee; the kind of ugly where you find yourself with your sack superglued to your stomach ugly *shudder*

Anyways here I am, in the flesh, when I am cute girl; I change gender sometimes like I am doing right now for this competition

Oh and I like bunnies and unicorns and omg <3

GEEEF TEA SEAS PLOXETORZY

Last edited by Conqueror; 01-26-2010 at 09:15 PM..

Old 01-26-2010, 09:16 PM   #37
Nomicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coccyx
this coming from the guy exploiting them for time cards...
Oh dear lord...now im a sexist. if that means i like women rather than trolling forums, then your damn rights lol.

You guys ever been to a wet tshirt contest??? Strip club? Watched miss america pegaent or something? Probly not, too much RRT to burn. Anyways, at said contests lots of girls go in it and try and be the hottest and have a great time....and win prizes!!

No matter what you idiots say...Actions speak louder than words.

You'd all rather argue with me, and flame rather then see if there's any cute girls hangin around here....

that says it all.

Thats what you guys are mad at me for...HAVE YOU TAUGHT ME MY LESSON YET???....DO YOU REMEBER WHY YOU EVEN STARTED?

On with the contest #2...still no proof of a nerd with a girlfriend...times a tickin...

BRING IT NERDS!!!

PROVE ME WRONG!!!

WIN THIS "ARGUMENT"

MAKE ME REALIZE THE ERROR OF MY WAYS!!!

Old 01-26-2010, 09:19 PM   #38
Seer's BFF

the error of your ways happens when my 14 yo sister posts a pic here and the knocking on the door is Chris Hanson

Old 01-26-2010, 09:27 PM   #39
Nomicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misguided
the error of your ways happens when my 14 yo sister posts a pic here and the knocking on the door is Chris Hanson
I was warned I should be scared of u guys and i might get flamed for this.. but so far i really have to say you are seriously a bunch of wussies...i was expecting some serious lashback here,

but have to say so far it feels more like a fart in my general direction...pifff

Old 01-26-2010, 09:32 PM   #40
Boss Hunter

If u wanna see pics of girls go look on peoples profiles and see what they put up