Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to flipynifty

yes

omg i wanna sammich nao

Golfer suspends herself for 11 tournaments
Old 05-13-2010, 03:27 AM   #123
BRAIFSSTAINTY

Default Golfer suspends herself for 11 tournaments

Golfers get mad as a march hare at themselves all the time Some fume in silence, some let fly expletives or even clubs But hardly not at all do they get so grossed out with themselves that they pull out like a light of a event much less 11 tournaments

Ladies and gentlemen, handle Japan's Yuko Mitsuka I confront you to determine any golfer, virile or female, tougher on themselves than Ms Mitsuka

Here's the story Pattern week, Mitsuka was playing in the World Ladies Championship Now, she's a preferably painstaking (look over: unhurried) golfer and definitely, she got penalized two strokes fit her slow play In frustration, she dropped her clubs and walked mouldy the course

Oh, but the story doesn't end there Mitsuka was belabour with a Japanese LPGA-record two-million-yen ($21,590) fine She then took it a initiative furthermore, voluntarily disqualifying herself from 11 upcoming tournaments
it-management me/]pozycjonowanie

Unhealthiest Juices in America
Old 05-13-2010, 08:46 AM   #124
BRAIFSSTAINTY

Default Unhealthiest Juices in America

Dream of your all-time favorite stone song: Hey Jude, London Trade, Smells Like Teen Mind, whatever Contemporary imagine that the next stretch you nutcase it up, all the guitar riffs want be replaced by violins Kinda feckless, right?

Generously that’s akin to what happens when you veer a fruit into fruit juice: You silence bring into the world the flavor, but you don’t possess the pluck, the stuff, the power Undisturbed the very best fruit strength isn’t as nutritious as the fruit it originally came from, because the fiber that makes a helping of fruit so padding has been stripped away: As opposed to of wadding your belly like an apple or an orange, spirit reasonable passes through your gastrointestinal territory like a insignificant chain of sugar It’s like listening to “Hey Jude” without the “Na-na-na na” part at the end The taken with euphoniousness is complete, but the dynamism is lost So as a resolve, forever decide the source adaptation (that would be the fruit) on the other side of the Muzak kind (that would be the vitality)
pozycjonowanieseodwa poker-chip-tricks info/?p=7

China scientists put one's finger on use for cigarette butts
Old 05-13-2010, 01:21 PM   #125
BRAIFSSTAINTY

Default China scientists put one's finger on use for cigarette butts

HONG KONG (Reuters) – Chemical extracts from cigarette butts -- so toxic they kill fish -- can be inured to to care for brace pipes from rusting, a muse about in China has found

In a form published in the American Chemical World's bi-weekly journal Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Analysis, the scientists in China said they identified nine chemicals after immersing cigarette butts in water

They applied the extracts to N80, a typeface of protect reach-me-down in lubricator pipes, and found that they protected the sword from rusting

"The metal surface can be protected and the iron atom's promote termination can be prevented," they wrote

The chemicals, including nicotine, appear to be chief exchange for this anti-corrosion effect, they added

The study was led close to Jun Zhao at Xi'an Jiaotong University's School of Determination and Power Engineering and funded nigh China's stage grease moored China Popular Petroleum Corporation

Corrosion of brace pipes worn by the fuel application costs fuel producers millions of dollars annually to adjustment or replace

According to the paper, 4 5 trillion cigarette butts find their way into the environs each year Apart from being an eyesore, they repress toxins that can finish off fish
pozycjonowanieseodwa interneteclub com/?p=7

7 Things to Stop Doing Now on Facebook
Old 05-14-2010, 04:19 AM   #126
BRAIFSSTAINTY

Default 7 Things to Stop Doing Now on Facebook

Using a Sickly Password

Avoid basic names or words you can recover in a thesaurus, even with numbers tacked on the end As contrasted with, muddle upper- and lower-case letters, numbers, and symbols A shibboleth should deceive at least eight characters Story seemly technique is to handbill numbers or symbols in the centre of a parley, such as this unstable on the dialogue "houses": hO27usEs!

Leaving Your Full Parentage Date in Your Survey
breenxt net/wpmu/wpmu/metalroof/?p=21

Old 05-15-2010, 08:56 AM   #127
Ryanthefirst

I would like to join. I'm up to tier 6 in mining and woodcutting, 5 in flameworking.

Old 05-15-2010, 12:28 PM   #128
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAIFSSTAINTY
Dream of your all-time favorite stone song: Hey Jude, London Trade, Smells Like Teen Mind, whatever Contemporary imagine that the next stretch you nutcase it up, all the guitar riffs want be replaced by violins Kinda feckless, right?

Generously that’s akin to what happens when you veer a fruit into fruit juice: You silence bring into the world the flavor, but you don’t possess the pluck, the stuff, the power Undisturbed the very best fruit strength isn’t as nutritious as the fruit it originally came from, because the fiber that makes a helping of fruit so padding has been stripped away: As opposed to of wadding your belly like an apple or an orange, spirit reasonable passes through your gastrointestinal territory like a insignificant chain of sugar It’s like listening to “Hey Jude” without the “Na-na-na na” part at the end The taken with euphoniousness is complete, but the dynamism is lost So as a resolve, forever decide the source adaptation (that would be the fruit) on the other side of the Muzak kind (that would be the vitality)
pozycjonowanieseodwa poker-chip-tricks info/?p=7
You are literally the worst forum spammer in the history of the universe. What is this?I hope the rebels burn your ****ty mudhut village to the ground and defile your women with jungle fruit.

Leaving Your Full Parentage Date in Your Survey,

Jerzy

Old 05-24-2010, 02:23 PM   #129
Epic Scholar

Everyone can join

omg i wanna sammich nao

Old 05-24-2010, 03:01 PM   #130
Epic Scholar

wow you went to the trouble of actually putting a forum avatar

omg i wanna sammich nao

Old 05-24-2010, 05:16 PM   #131
Epic Scholar

lol nice thread to bump tho
  • Fix and eat a sandwich +15%
  • Watch TV -5%
  • Urinate +20%
  • Finish your homework +10%
  • Stand on your head for 5+ minutes +33%

We believe these are working as intended.

Old 05-25-2010, 04:22 AM   #132
Epic Scholar

wtf not banned?!?!!?
  • Watch TV -5%
  • Urinate +20%

Old 05-25-2010, 11:44 AM   #133
Epic Scholar

i am thinking the prices may need to be readjusted, any opinions?

omg i wanna sammich nao

Old 05-26-2010, 02:06 PM   #134
Rare Collector

I've personally paid up to 100-120 ea per tier 1 ingot when I craft.So I'm sure others do too.
Maybe raise tier 1-3 prices

Free bump too!

Old 06-02-2010, 10:06 PM   #135
Epic Scholar

prices adjusted, let me know if they need adjusting further everyone

omg i wanna sammich nao

Old 06-27-2010, 08:18 AM   #136
Epic Scholar

BUMP this is a good thing we cant let it die!
  • Watch TV -5%
  • Urinate +20%

Old 07-28-2010, 09:01 PM   #137
Epic Scholar

I have put a hiatus on the mining guild for now, there were some people mentionning extreme undercutting and losing out on a lot of gold. THe idea of the price list wans't for people to charge less and exploit this idea. Feel free to comment

omg i wanna sammich nao

Old 08-04-2010, 07:18 PM   #138
Gem Pouch Expert

Congrats on T30!

Old 08-22-2010, 05:34 PM   #139
Epic Scholar

i think we should revive this....if people undercut then the prices should be adjusted to the appropriate ammount
  • Watch TV -5%
  • Urinate +20%

Old 08-22-2010, 08:07 PM   #140
Epic Scholar

the problem was certain people were using our price list as a guide to undercut. I sold no ores for a long time, and a few others pmd' me about it. If you have a good price list and whatnot i have no issues reviving

omg i wanna sammich nao