Old 03-23-2010, 04:18 PM   #41
Seer's BFF

Im thinking BLACK mobs and RANDOM town. Only 1 Town a week.

But this would be so freakin cool. lol

Old 03-24-2010, 06:37 AM   #42
Malkaia

Dude, u need to stop ripping ideas off of other games.

This is a direct replica of what happens over weekends on Deadfrontier, another free zombie flash mmo.

You've shamelessy even mentioned defending the church & town, as you defend the front gate & rear gate of the 'Outpost'.

Just say where ur idea comes from next time - if this gets implemented i dont think u should get any tc's or props or watever.

Zero points for originality.

Old 03-24-2010, 12:19 PM   #43
sherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkaia

This is a direct replica of what happens over weekends on Deadfrontier, another free zombie flash mmo.

You've shamelessy even mentioned defending the church & town, as you defend the front gate & rear gate of the 'Outpost'.

Just say where ur idea comes from next time - if this gets implemented i dont think u should get any tc's or props or watever.

Considering there are no TCs awarded for suggestions anyways...

Nod, in of-itself, is not original at all. It was build based on other games as well, however the way it was executed is original.

There is not one original thing we can do, so I see no reason to reject a suggestion merely based on that severely unintelligent retort.

I do support this as it would actually give an incentive to log on, even if you don't want to grind endlessly.

Tell you what Malk, if you can think of ONE ORIGINAL IDEA that is NOT in any other game on the internet, I will give you 5 TCs.

Old 03-24-2010, 02:45 PM   #44
Epic Scholar

go play WoW malk and u can see bout 500 different points of nod that came from WoW
  • Fix and eat a sandwich +15%
  • Watch TV -5%
  • Urinate +20%
  • Finish your homework +10%
  • Stand on your head for 5+ minutes +33%

We believe these are working as intended.

Old 03-24-2010, 11:29 PM   #45
Auction Master

Quote:

**** your originality points.
Captaincrunch

Devildriver

Last edited by Hunters Bane; 07-05-2019 at 11:02 PM..

Old 03-25-2010, 03:15 PM   #46
sherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunters Bane
Dude, shut the hell up. Yeah I got this idea from Dead Frontier, I'll admit it, anyone who has played Dead Frontier can notice that, but I'm not ashamed of it. Its a damn good idea at that, if Nod could have something like this it'll 1. add more storyline, 2. Hopefully increase player activity since it happens randomly, 3. last I played It not only happened on the weekends but throught the week daily. Btw its not only the front and rear gate of the Outpost but also the roof tops, hmm should I update the idea to include something for archers so your feelings don't get hurt any worse than they already are? Aww poor baby.

You can kiss my ass about the TC reward, I just want something to do to entice me to play more than I already am (which is difficult to do when 9,000+ ml of toxins are pumped through my body for 5-7 hours a day straight for 5 days.) Btw I don't see you coming up with brilliant ideas, so shut the hell up and start thinking. I've stopped bumping this after it got put on the To-Do list so bye bye to that props comment.

**** your originality points.
Have my babies plox

Old 03-25-2010, 07:14 PM   #47
Pasterqb

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherman
Have my babies plox
Can your babies have my babies?

Also this is an Idea & Suggestion board. Meaning it needs to be either an idea or a suggestion. This one is more of a suggestion because he didnt think about it himself but it still fits. Very hard to come up with unique ideas with the fact these online games have been around for a while. The fact of the matter is its all been done before so good unique ideas dont really exist atleast not often.

Old 03-26-2010, 10:11 AM   #48
Malkaia

You plagiarised it, you didn't mention it, you're a douche. End of.

You want a medal for admitting to ripping the idea off another game, after I called you out on it? Dude, your good intentions count for **** if Jeff gets into a legal tussle with the writers of deadfrontier over originality of content.

If you were thinking about the entire community, you would've mentioned where your idea comes from
In your first post!!!

...but you're a selfish little douche. Regardless of whether you're sucking meds for breakfast lunch & supper, when doing something communally you need to think about how your actions affect the entire community - & not just how you want to be perceived.

Honesty is always the best policy.

So take care buddy, & remember that some of us care enough to cut the crap

Old 03-26-2010, 03:09 PM   #49
Auction Master

Half the suggestions on here have been taken from other games and no one bothers to tell us where they got the idea from. Some people don't even know they are stealing ideas but no one cares and frankly, I don't care where it comes from as long its not a stupid one. I really don't see why you've chosen to comment on this thread over 3 months after its been suggested. Oh wait, you haven't been around that long have you? I'm sorry wittle nub I didn't mean to hur your fweewings.

No I don't want a ****ing medal for suggesting an idea that would be stupid, where the **** in here have I mentioned medals, TCs, or other prizes? Um, no where.

I am not a selfish little douche I think you're the douche bag in this thread. For all I care the "community" can kiss my big hairy ass and wipe it with their $100 dollar bills.
Captaincrunch

Devildriver

Last edited by Hunters Bane; 03-26-2010 at 03:13 PM..

Old 03-26-2010, 04:34 PM   #50
sherman

Quote:

You want a medal for admitting to ripping the idea off another game, after I called you out on it? Dude, your good intentions count for **** if Jeff gets into a legal tussle with the writers of deadfrontier over originality of content.

If you were thinking about the entire community, you would've mentioned where your idea comes from
In your first post!!!

...but you're a selfish little douche. Regardless of whether you're sucking meds for breakfast lunch & supper, when doing something communally you need to think about how your actions affect the entire community - & not just how you want to be perceived.

Plagiarized?

You've gotta be ****ing kidding me...

Who the **** cares if a suggestion for an ONLINE GAME is "plagiarized" IT'S AN ONLINE GAME, it isn't that big of a ****ing deal.

Tell ya what, suggest something that has not ever been put into a game and I will give you a TC and will never post in these forums again.

Edit: So, how do you want him to cite it? Under APA, MLA, or CSS?

Do you want to submit to Turn It In and then submit it to your English teacher down at the Elementary School to make sure the citations are correct, or would you prefer to look in a Keys For Writers book and pretend you know what you're doing?

Last edited by sherman; 03-26-2010 at 04:36 PM..

Old 04-23-2010, 06:47 AM   #51
Auction Master

K so I'm going against when I said in my previous post. I'm bumping this...just cause I can.
Captaincrunch

Devildriver

Old 04-23-2010, 07:05 AM   #52
Epic Scholar

Quote:

In your first post!!!

oh damn i cant wait til WoW sues the crap outta nod for all the ideas

lets see how many i can list off the top of my head
rested time
auction house
3v3 arenas
epic items
  • Fix and eat a sandwich +15%
  • Watch TV -5%
  • Urinate +20%
  • Finish your homework +10%
  • Stand on your head for 5+ minutes +33%

We believe these are working as intended.

Old 07-10-2010, 01:09 PM   #53
virlex25

love the idea

Old 07-12-2010, 08:58 AM   #54
Seer's BFF

Love this idea, and also the other one "Fortress" one realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllly nice! I hope Jeff implements these with some twist

Old 08-19-2010, 10:36 AM   #55
Crab Defiler

support

simple way to add more quests for us to do

Old 12-25-2010, 02:36 PM   #56
Auction Master

bump
Captaincrunch

Devildriver

Old 08-13-2011, 11:14 AM   #57
Auction Master

It's on the to-do list, lets get some support!
Captaincrunch

Devildriver

Old 08-13-2011, 12:27 PM   #58
Seer's BFF

I agree with this idea if there are consequences for not defending the town.

I confess I did not read all posts in this topic, and if this was mentioned, I apologize.
Consequences I think might be fit for a unsuccessful town defense:
- Town is sacked and as such several items disappear from the stores until reset.
- Store prices increase until next town defense (lasts through the reset) due to the town needing to recover from the sack
- Altars get destroyed and as such you either can't sacrifice trophies in that town until next reset; or you can, but get reduced experience.

Old 10-15-2013, 03:26 PM   #59
Auction Master

It's been on the To Do list for 3 and a half years. Da faq Glitch?
Captaincrunch

Devildriver

Old 10-15-2013, 06:58 PM   #60
Gem Pouch Expert

Reminds me of EpicBeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by AphoomZhah
Didnt know I couldnt trade irl for things in Nod =( I just traded my gf for a stack of trophys.. i wanted those trophys but now I usde them and want my gf back.. its all ur fault.. U MUST to find me another gf

]