Offering to PL in skele
Old 12-07-2009, 02:09 PM   #1
Seer's BFF

Default Offering to PL in skele

Offering to PL paid accounts in skele, you should be level 25, and either able to heal yourself a fair bit (I will help), or have a shield and Testudo skill.
Note : you probably won't be able to land a hit, so whatever your weapons, DW'ing won't help you much. I can kill mobs there in 40-60 seconds, so Testudo is important in keeping you alive.

Cost : to be discussed (either trophies or gold)

Message me here, or PM me in-game : Roeth

Old 12-07-2009, 05:43 PM   #2
Epic Scholar

i heard (idk if its true) that the person who is too low to hit the mobs shouldnt attack because during group fights it causes a decrease in accuracy for the person who can hit the mob....again i just heard this idk if its accurate and ive never tested it.
  • Fix and eat a sandwich +15%
  • Watch TV -5%
  • Urinate +20%
  • Finish your homework +10%
  • Stand on your head for 5+ minutes +33%

We believe these are working as intended.

Old 12-08-2009, 12:36 AM   #3
Pasterqb

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatperson
i heard (idk if its true) that the person who is too low to hit the mobs shouldnt attack because during group fights it causes a decrease in accuracy for the person who can hit the mob....again i just heard this idk if its accurate and ive never tested it.
Without Auto Attacking the person wont be able to block and that is important IMO and archers have a pretty decent shot at hitting when getting PLed

Old 12-15-2009, 06:13 PM   #4
Seer's BFF

Bump ... pm me if interested.