Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > Role Playing > Role Play

Depths of The Mind
Old 06-29-2010, 09:25 PM   #21
Gem Pouch Expert

Default Depths of The Mind

Michael looked up, seeing a human form coming down at him, it was clear, looking like water. Featureless, seemingly no eyes, mouth or anything else no hair, just a human form, devoid of anything other than that basic shape. Vuxxa. Well who else could I be. Do you know another who possesses my voice. The form answered as it stopped nearly ten feet from where he was. The form now seemed to be changeing, eyes forming as oval indentions, a mouth, ears, hair. Vuxxa's clothes takeing form as he now appeared to be as he said. The various colors now spreading across the form.

Vuxxa's blue-green eyes were now clearly staring back at Michael. The Sanctus Council member looked around himself, looking at the white sorrounding them both, and the rippling liquid beneath Michael, Well I suppose they're all the same commented Vuxxa as he realigned his gaze back at Michael.

Michael asked Vuxxa, with a hint of disbelief across his face How and why are you here?

That won't be to difficult to answer. spoke Vuxxa How I'm here, well, I can speak to the minds of other by recognizeing their unique mental energies, then expanding my mind out to meet theirs. I did the same thing with you, only showing myself too, and takeing amore active role. I'm sure I could do the same thing with others, though it would be much more difficult than it is with you in your current state. He continued Now, as to why. I thought I should help you. We don't have time like me and Keto did when we were trying the same thing. If it were'nt for me you would have done been pushed back up to your concious state. Vuxxa then pointed down at the white rippling liquid Now, you're going to need to go into that. That is if you wish for any of this to account for anything

Michael looked down at the expanse of liquid just below his feat, a warmth was rising up, his body awash with it's heat and energy. "What could possibly happen. This is all in my mind."

Vuxxa whispered to himself "Heh, you'll learn different."

Michael touched his boot to the surface, there was a exaggerated ripple then a noise like a drop of water falling into a pool, only much louder. Then there was a violent pull on his body as he was sucked into the depths. A darkness flooded him, he could see nothing. What seemed to be a current was pulling him along before everything stopped. Light seemed to begin drifting through his view, almost like featuless clouds, just white two dimensional blobs. Sometimes a tendril would swirl out and disconect itself out inot the black surrouding. sometines a tendril would latch onto another white blob, stretching and shrinking in it's connection. Then blue's and purples were added to the mix, along with two or three color he had never seen before in his life. Well, I guess this is the true depth of my mind.

Last edited by Vuxxa; 07-10-2010 at 11:48 PM..

Depths of Doubt and Mind o' Reid
Old 08-25-2010, 06:45 AM   #22
Gem Pouch Expert

Default Depths of Doubt and Mind o' Reid

The menagerie of colors drifted around within the darkness. Blues, greens, reds, purples, and many other colors, blobs of them, drifting apart, colliding and forming together. Things did indeed seem to get stranger. Who knows, maybe none of this is real and I'm passed out somwhere. Then another thought came, Or if I want to go that route, I could be some drug addict passed out on a sofa suffering from a very bad trip. Michael seemed to drift along through the nothingness of rainbow colors and black. Drifting along like a leaf in the mass expansion of the oceans, it's movement orchestrated by the flow of the seas, the waves, the tidal forces, the swirls and movements of the oceanic "streams". It's destiny controlled by the great forces far beyond it's small and lifeless form. Tugged and pulled by the maniacal machination of some "sea god".

What exactly am I suppose to do here? thought the ex-soldier, his gaze going over everything yet again. Of course, everything was exactly as it was. The colors, the darkness. Could this all be one big joke. No. I highly doubt he would do something like this. Then, things seemed to change. His mind became clearer, the black surrounding him began to fade to gray, and the other colors seemed to go away. Then, a crack of light. Shock washed over Michael as it widened, revealing stars of a night sky above him, and an orange glow at his feet. A fire? Thought the confused man as he rose. Sure enough, there was a weak fire. He appeared to be within a clearing in some heavily wooded area. Across from him on the other side of the fire, one leg straight, the other bent up. The man lay back, supporting himself with one elbow, holding a bottle with the other, humming a tune to himself. That would'nt be Vuxxa would it? No, of course not. Anyway, these trees aren't the same. Well now that he looked, those pants definitely weren't what Vuxxa was wearing, nor were the boots. The pants were some sort of rough material, tan in color. The boots, dirty brown leather, they seemed to have seen better days too.

Michael continued to stare at the man who's face was out of reach of the weak flame before speaking up. Well, just who are you and how did I get here. The ex soldier thought Maybe it was a little blunt, but effective.

The man tried to raise himself all the way up. Swinging his arm around a bit, splashing some liquid out on the ground. "Well damn. Dere goes a bit o' me ale." says a heavily Irish accented voice followed by a course laugh. "Oh wells. Deres still a plenty more." His face soon moved into the light, showing a ruddy bearded face. He looked to be about fifty, his red beard graying. Blue eyes bloodshot. The man wore a rough looking tunic, a small hole in the left side of the chest, slight fraying on the sleeves, the color, some dirt browns, smoke grays, and a hint of vomit.

The man smiled, showing what few teeth he had, which were themselves in a state of decay. The obviously drunk man began so speak again, swaying a bit, "Good ting yer awake. I was beginin' ta get worried about ye" He all of a sudden seemed surprised about something before mumbling to himself. "Anyways, ye just passed right out. Sleepin' like a babe, I hollered at ye a bit dere. Wouldn’t stir an inch." He paused, his eyes rolling over to the side, his tongue sticking out a millimeter. It seemed he was in though. "Oh, yeah. Dat's right, I was tinkin', Reid, ol Mikey hadn't a drop ta drink da whole time since ye met 'em just the otter day. Den I was tinkin', Reid o' buddy, ye can't trust a man dat don't drink. It just aint right. Ye flat out refused a pint. O' well I says though. Teh each his own. 'Least in yer case." Reid stopped chattering on and finally asked "Wait o' minute, wat was dat ye asked?"

Michael replied with a clear frustration in his voice, "I asked who you were."

Then Reid cut in "Well, me names Reid, but ye already knew dat. I told ye when we met."

"Yes, I know your name now, you said it multiple time. I also know that when you talk to yourself you refer to you in the third person. Oh, and you seem to be your own 'buddy'" Michael crossed his arm, giving a very stern look Great, It seems the only person around is an idiot.

"All righty den. It seems dat's cleared oop."

"You never answered the other question. Where am I?"

"Well dat's easy boy. Yer right here standin' in front o' me." He let out a loud laugh before drinking a big gulp of his ale.

"No! Where is this place?"

"Oh, dat. I don't relly know. Some big 'ol patch o' woods somewheres. Wit a road dat away." The drunk pointed behind Michael. Well ye should know. Ye was da one leadin'. Dere's some farmin' village not far away. He then held his head "Oy, I need ta lay down."
He then collapsed back to the ground humming again before singing

"Man is for da woman made"
"To thee and to thy maid"
"But when athirst"

Then he cut back to humming

Michael stood they a few moments, looking around. Frustration overcoming him. "How the hell did I get here." He soon looked down to see something odd. A sword!. There resting on his side, a sword, sheathed. The handle beautiful. Adorned with gold and gems. Then on the rest of his body, armor. What the hell is going on?

Last edited by Vuxxa; 09-23-2010 at 12:06 AM..

Old 08-31-2010, 01:59 PM   #23
Gem Pouch Expert

The blade which fitted snuggly within it's sheath measured four feet long. The handle, gold, with an emerald at the center of the cross guard, and two smaller rubies, one at each end of the guard. The handle wrapped tightly with leather. It's sheath tipped with gold, the soft metal running both sides, meeting at the top as it rimmed the opening. Silver designs ran across the blue flats of the sheath, scrolling across the surface. Michael looked down upon them, pulling the blade a foot out of the sheath, orange light from the fire illuminating it's surface. Down the side of the blade there were etched fine flowing letters. Vesica sanctus lux lucis. Messor atrum haud ordo.
His eyes ran along the lines. Latin? he questioned himself.

The blade easily slid back into it's sheath, soundlessly. His eyes scanned around him, surveying the trees. Some old, some young. His eyes soon went strait down to the armor which covered his body. Plate mail covered his body. Sturdy and light, it fit him well. The metal was strange, one he had not seen before. It's color was dull silver, though, there seemed to be a slight yellow or green tint depending on how it caught the light. There were also a few strange designs carved into the metal.

Draped around his shoulders, a dark brown travelers cloak. The thick material nearly touched the ground, and it's width enough to easily wrap around his body. Michael soon heard a snore. He looked down at the drunk man, Reid, his face relaxed and peaceful. His chest going up and down with each breath, head resting on his pack. Looks like drunk himself to sleep. The soldier thought as he stood by the fire, looking into the sky. The light smoke drifting upwards, passing in front of some of the stars.

The man paced, thinking. Before looking over, he thought he could see another clear area. Walking to the trees, he looked through them. There through the trees, past the undergrowth, was a dirt road. Just where the hell am I? When Am I, and how did this happen. He stepped out onto the road. A gust blowing through and kicking up some of the dirt. Then, a strange feeling overcame him, like a disconnection from his body. Then there was a sudden jerk, and he flew backwards. Though he didn't see the road and trees flying by him. Something else took it's place, darkness. Pure black color. Then the colors began drifting by, Son of a B*tch!.

Elsewhere a man stood upon a dirt road, the leaves on the trees beside the road rustling in the breeze. The moonlight shining down upon him, illuminating his golden pommel, and his plate mail, part of which was obscured by a dark brown cloak. Off through the trees the orange glow of a campfire could be seen. The man stood a few moments in a daze before shaking his head, long black hair shifting to the left and right from the movement. A smile spread across his face "So. That's what happened." He let out a low laugh, walking back to the camp, pulling out a roll of parchment.

Quote:
"Vesica sanctus lux lucis. Messor atrum haud ordo." Meaning: Latin for "Blade of the holy light. Reaper of the dark chaos."

Things Gone Awry
Old 09-23-2010, 01:54 AM   #24
Gem Pouch Expert

Post Things Gone Awry

Michael now stood beside a gravel drive. A farm house off in the distance, surrounded by a green lawn. Off to either side were brown fields of dirt, just recently plowed, devoid of any plant life. The sun shone brightly above, dead center of a sea of blue sky, not a cloud in sight. Michael looked to the left to see an aged man, looking to be in his fifties, wearing blue jeans and a red T-Shirt. Dad, thought Michael as he looked at his father. Though, he wasn't there long, as the man's mouth opened to say something, there seemed to be some sort of, for lack of better words, glitch. He just stood there now, his mouth open, but no sound exiting. Then, the sky darkened as black thunderclouds quickly rolled in.

Michael's eyes widened in shock. His father midsection appeared to stretch out to the right, before he went flying thought the air, as if he had been yanked by an unseen force. The sun was now blotted out, black clouds completely covering the sky. Large bolds of lighting crashed down all around him. Electricity arced through the sky. To the left of him, the farm house began to get ripped apart. Piece by piece, as it levitated up off it's foundation. The bottom parts of the house drifted away as dust, while boards, shingles and broken glass blew about, stretching upward as their original forms warped, eventually disappearing into the sky.

Every thing around nearly became completely black. The only light was a strange, eerie one, that highlighted the horizon. Michael slowly floated up off the ground, unable to control what was happening. Ahead, a human form walked towards him, several wings stretching out in front of the horizon. Then a demonic voice began laughing. "I am free!!" it shouted enthusiastically.

Michael shouted "Who are you!?"

"Ah, Michael I presume." the creature said with a hint of glee. "You wish to know my name. I am Choronzon."

"What are you?" the man asked.

Choronzon replied "What Am I. Simple. A demon."

Micheals eyes opened wide in surprise "A demon! Demons are real?"

The world around them disappeared, leaving nothing but darkness. "Oh, you naive child. So trusting of the world around you." The darkness began to fade, and Michael's eyes opened to swaying, creaking trees, under a cold gray sky. A few snow flakes drifting on the wind.

He was laying on the ground, the back of his head buried into some snow. He pushed himself up looking around. He could now see Vuxxa, laying face first on the ground. A bandaged Ketotsue knelt over him, still wearing his hospital gown. "Dammit!" cursed Keto. "You should have know this might happen."

Michael slowly walked over to the two asking "Wh...what's happed?"

Last edited by Vuxxa; 09-23-2010 at 02:50 AM..

The Surprise Meeting
Old 10-08-2010, 03:48 AM   #25
Gem Pouch Expert

Post The Surprise Meeting

Etheral Realm

Everything before his eyes was near complete darkness. A dark chill hung about the area, though not the kind of chill one would find in the cold regions of the world, this was the kind of chill that would stop a mortal being dead in it's tracks. Malice, darkness, chaos, all flowing freely as water in a raging river. Permeating what could be called nothingness, since, in every sense, this was nothingness. The demon simply held it's position, nearly frozen, What?! How could he know of me already!? I've only just freed myself. How...inconvenient. thought the demon as it waited for "him" to appear. Despite the darkness the demon could see perfectly fine, well, that would be if there were something to see, but that would certainly change in a few seconds.

"Choronzon!" shouted a most fearsome of voices, filled with the very malice and darkness that permeated and flowed from it's owner's body. Chaos, decay, hate, all these things bowed to this being.

Choronzon turned to see a humanoid being, draped, and surrounded in it's own darkness. The true master of chaos, sitting upon a throne of bloody bones, putrefying flesh, with several openings, showing the dark desires, and evil of the mortal world, the sick and twisted acts of psychopaths and other such persons. "Ah, Atter, I see that your as alert as always." Then he said with a grin as he bowed"What do you desire of me my lord."

Atter replied to the bowing demon "Of course I knew when you were freed. Your power is great among the other demons, along with your control over them. I have been watching for your return. Though I need to know my servant" Atter now rose, his form rising above that of Choronzon. Atter's voice rose in anger "Do you think me a fool! Even as you grovel before me now you defy me! You pitiful little insect, I have known quite some time that you have had plans of your own! Now, show me, where are those miserable little creatures hiding!"

Choronzon stood, looking up at the lord chaos, "To which "miserable little creatures" do you refer O' great master."

"Do you mock me demon! You know of whom I speak. Those Sanctus fools! Where are they! I now know they did not perish as we had thought. If they did perish you would have already of been freed. Now where are they! I know your with them!"

Choronzon spoke in complete innocence "I'm not stopping you. It must be something beyond my power. Nor can I actively show their location. I'm blinded to they're movements." He thought to himself Yes, believe me. You have no other choice, you can't harm me here, nor can you find me you old fool

Atter waved his hand as if brushing away a fly, "Begone!" The demon instantly vanished from his sight. What does that little demon think it's doing. What game does he play. Whatever it is he's still more loyal than legions of other demons who as I speak defy me openly. He thought for a moment, Though now that we know they're alive, Phael has some "questions" to answer.

Last edited by Vuxxa; 03-15-2011 at 11:09 PM..

The Surprise Meeting Pt.2
Old 11-12-2010, 02:19 AM   #26
Gem Pouch Expert

Default The Surprise Meeting Pt.2

Dakr, Presidential Office, 4:57PM

Pheal, Come to my office immediately. We have some things to discuss. Said President Joshua Imus through his mind to Phael the Acolyte. Yes Master replied the Acolyte as he now made his way to the presidential office.

Imus sat in his chair, tapping his finger on the hard wooden desk. The reassurance that had filled him earlier had all but disappeared. The news that the Sanctus leaders were all still alive was indeed shocking. This was not only a blow to the power of him and his acolytes, but has shown to Imus that Sanctus Exercitus was indeed a greater threat than he had believed.Phael has some explaining to do.

Moments later Phael walked through the door, shutting it and walking towards the desk. Joshua clasped his hands in front of him, "Sit down Phael. I have some interesting news for you." The Acolyte quickly took a seat. You know how happy I was when you first told me that the leaders of Sanctus had perished along with the rest of Tallinn. The president leaned forward in his seat looking Phael directly in the eyes. "When my servants tell me they've done something, I expect that to be true. I don't want to hear later that they failed completely. You fool!" Phael was now noticeably nervous, his eyes darting around the room. "Interesting news has come to me today my faithful acolyte. News that the leaders of Sanctus Exercitus; Vuxxa, Ketotsue, Isis, Xerxes, Enos, and Andarial; are all alive and well."

Phael spoke up "B...but when I left them they were were all on the ground, broken and in defeat. I don't know how they could have escaped or survived"

"You know Phael, I've put my trust in you several times already only for you to...fail. This last time I actually thought you had succeeded. I promoted you, gave you power. You know what must happen now don't you." President Imus stood up from his chair, holding his clenched fist up at his side, letting darkness surge around it before letting it die down.

"No! Please! Don't! Give me another chance! I'll make sure they're dead this time." Phael half stood from his chair, his hand grasping both arms, his grip tightening causeing the arms to break to peices in his hands.

"Yes, you will get your chace Phael. But I'm afraid this is one failure too many. You must face your punishment." He stood in front of the fearful Phael before cracking a smile "I assure you, you won't die." Joshua could feel the joy flowing through his body as his smile widened. Looking into the wide eyes of his prey, it was a joy he had never felt before.

His hand shot out without warning, grasping the now powerless Phael by the face. Then with a surge of power, dark energy flaired up around his body. My power? It has...grown. I like it. Though in the deepest recessess of his mind a little voice said What's happened to me?!

Last edited by Vuxxa; 10-02-2011 at 01:31 AM..

The Demon
Old 02-06-2011, 03:27 AM   #27
Gem Pouch Expert

Default The Demon

Michael stood, swaying over Vuxxa. He felt...weak. As if his body had been drained. Ketotsue looked up at him, "He took a risk, and it seems lady luck was against him."

Michael looked puzzled, "What risk? I don't understand."

Ketotsue answered "I'd rather save that for later. Right now we need to move him inside"

Michael began to kneel down to try and lift Vuxxa, but suddenly his vision began to dim and he felt dizzy. He leaned up against a tree. What the hell is wrong with me he said as he held his head. He shook his head, pushing himself off of the tree. He then heard something through the trees and looked around. Sanctus soldiers were coming from various direction, there were at least fifteen. They must be the hidden sentry.

"What has happened?" asked one.

"Something that's not good. Right now though we need to concentrate on helping him" Said Ketotsue who now looked at Michael, "Will you be able to handle this?"

Michael replied "Yes, I'm better now."

"Good, now get his other arm." Michael complied and grasped Vuxxa's other arm as Ketotsue did the same. He felt heavier than he had expected, but his body held up, both men picking Vuxxa up and placing his arms around their necks. As they marched through the trees he could hear an occasional grunt from Keto. He's still obviously in pain thought the ex-soldier.

One Hour Later

The rest of the council had gathered in Vuxxa's room, fear and worry across all of their faces, especially Ketotsue's. I never thought I would have to worry about this again. calmy said Keto. Now I once again have to think about him. His voice betraying an old hatred at the word him.

Everyone's attention was on Vuxxa as he lay in his bed, all except Michaels, his attention was on the council members, What the hell is going on with them? he thought.

"I can see the darkness intertwined with his own being. It's...powerful." spoke an unusually distant Andarial. Isis then spoke up "It's chaos"

Then to the surprise of all "It is pure evil" spoke the voice of Enos.

Then shouted Xerxes"Rrrr,Why don't we jus pull this thing out and beat the crap out of it!" though this was certainly not uncharacteristic of him. Though he was ignored.

"What are you talking about? What has happened to Vuxxa?" asked a frustrated Michael.

Ketotsue answered "I suppose now is as good of a time as any other. I will tell you. Vuxxa is currently struggling against the will of another creature. One that is trying to control his body. This creature is a demon."

Michael gasped as he thought Demon possession. He then looked directly at Ketotsue Of course! Then Michael said a name to Keto, "Choronzon!".

Ketotsue's eyes widened in shock, "The Demon's name is Choronzon! How could you know that!"

It...it talked to me in my mind before I woke up from that mind training." answered Michael.

"Interesting. Did he say anything of importance." questioned Keto

"No" replied Michael, "He didn't say much." Then he asked "So what is the deal with Choronzon? You seem to have dealt with it before." asked the ex-soldier.

Ketotsue then took a deep breath. "Years ago, years before this 'one world', me and Vuxxa had to contend with this demon. Back then we didn't know it's name, we only knew it as a winged shadow. We called it the 'Black Demon' because of this. Though it only seemed to be playing with us. It was then only a couple of years later that we discovered it's name, Choronzon. It toyed with us, tried to trick us in many ways. Then after more than a year I had discovered what was really going on. This demon had infiltrated Vuxxa's body and had slowly gained control." Ketotsue paused "Vuxxa thought he had purged himself of this beast. And for many years this seemed true."

He then walked over to Vuxxa's bed, looking down at his unconcious friend. Keto continued on "By now Sanctus was just beggining to grow from a small group of people. It was then that Choronzon rose again, with the demons under his command he began to once again try to complete his plan. One that was and is in contradiction to his 'master', the presidents plans. Though we arose victorious from this and Vuxxa finally gained complete and total control of his mind and body. The demon Choronzon became a nothingness."

Ketotsue then looked at Michael "That was of course until just over an hour ago. Choronzon found a weakness and energy source through which he could escape and gain prominence in Vuxxa's mind once again. The weakness was cause by you Michael, Vuxxa trying to help you into you inner mind made an opening for the demon. And of course there was then plenty of energy for Choronzon to soak up and then use his new strength to bash a the hole and cause the mind to essentially shatter. That energy source being you Michael! You are mostly the cause of all of this and now we have to clean up your mess!" The Sanctus council member then walked back to Michael. Of course to be fair I can't lay all of the blame on you. Vuxxa knew full well that this could possibly happen. At least I hope he did. Though he insists on helping you. On trusting you.

"You still don't trust me Ketotsue! What have I done to you!" Interupts Michael in an angry outburst. Have I proven myself to be disloyal to this cause somehow!? Do you think I have betrayed Sanctus in some way?! You think I would ever turn on you to help out a murderous psychopath that wants me dead for reasons unknown to me!

"You make me sick Michael!" shouts Ketotsue "Half the time I see you I wonder how your going to feel when our dying bodies are laying at your feet! I wonder how many people are going to suffer and die and have suffered and died becuase of you! Your simply a mindless dog in my mind! A slave to a maniacle fool! I can't ever fully trust you! Ever! Ketotsue then calmed down a looked Michael directly in the eyes with a cold stare,No matter what you do for us it will always be in my mind 'This guy will betray us. He will cause our death and with that doom the world to death and destruction'. I know what I saw and that will never leave my mind."

Michael stood staring at Ketotsue, his anger dying as a cold realization swept through his mind and body. Has Ketotsue seen something. Am I going to be responsible for their deaths?

Last edited by Vuxxa; 08-16-2011 at 11:54 PM..

Shadows of the Past pt.1
Old 08-17-2011, 02:53 AM   #28
Gem Pouch Expert

Post Shadows of the Past pt.1

Michael woke up from the nap he had taken earlier feeling refreshed. After what happened with Vuxxa, Michael barely had enough energy to walk. The reason was a mystery to him before, but now he knew. According to Ketotsue Choronzon used him to gain the strength to take Vuxxa's body as his own. Choronzon, a demon. Before, Michael wouldn't have thought there were such things as demons. Though now it seemed perfectly reasonable. Being a citizen of the world he had been told there was no higher power than President Imus himself. Being a soldier of the world government, the authority, power, and greatness of the president was ground into his mind even more.

The people were to believe that the president was never wrong, the perfect leader, the pinnacle of being, and that he was pretty much some sort of god. Him and his chosen Acolytes, an ultimate force, seeking only the betterment of the people. Oh, everybody knew they had power; some think him a higher evolved form of humanity; many saw him as somebody who brought the world from the brink of destruction, a savior if you will, but barely anybody believed him to be perfect, at least not anymore. Somehow, this imperfection seemed to endear him to the people even more, maybe there was a few shady things going on here and there, maybe there was some injustice. Yes, not a wholly perfect leadership, but was it worse than the old days, certainly not, it was better; now it was just one person, maybe he did a few things here and there, but the damage was much, much less than what was caused by many leaders. Resources were now shared, the wars of the past gone.

Were things really better though? What freedom had been lost that they never even realized was gone? Many things were wrong, the world had become an even more selfish and discriminatory place. Those with power trodding on the backs of those below, able to do pretty much whatever they wished if they greased enough palms. The president knew exactly what was going on though, he did everything except publicly sanction such dealings. The gangs might as well of been another one of his many government agencies. Payoffs and seeking favor no matter the cost almost became a game in the higher echelons of society and even in the ambitious among the lower class. How close could you get to somebody in power or even the president, maybe when they create a new agency to give their friends and family useless jobs on the tax payers cash, I'll actually be in their circle enough to get one too.

Joshua Imus' greatest strength, at least where public opinion is concerned, was perhaps his ability to spin things in the right light, make anything work in his favor. Oh, and he used this to the fullest extent, public opinion always seemed to be on his side. Because of this, his greatest failure, and greatest enemy, the Sanctus Exercitus, what should have soured opinion, instead became a boon for him. Not only was he able to maneuver his failing with them in his favor but also the people were distracted by the grave 'crimes' committed by them along with the constant threat they posed to the 'population', they also pretty much demanded him to gain more power and control over them.

Michael walked out of his room, his mind running through all the games the president plays with the world, growing angrier the more he walked. Then his mind turned to Keto, How could he think I would ever do anything to harm them. Why would I. Their the only real threat to the president, who wants me dead. Why the hell would I betray them to him. Michael continued down the hall, getting angrier. He was making his way towards a place called the 'Vending Room', a reasonably sized room in the mess hall with various snacks one would normally find in a vending machine. Of course they couldn't have vending machines as it would be senseless since they didn't use money here. The products of course were 'redirected' to the base. Michael was feeling a little hungry and was going to get something from the 'Vending Room' to hold him over until it was time to eat.

Michael's thoughts of course continued on the subject of Ketotsue. I don't care what he may think he saw, I would never do that. Maybe he should just admit to himself that he saw nothing and it was just a dream or something. His fists then clenched up in anger, To even say something like that is rediculous! Why the hell does he think he's so great anyway that he can act like that! Now the ex-soldier, being so busy with his thoughts failed to notice something as he entered the mess hall, a group of men standing outside the 'Vending' Room, with their arms crossed.

As Michael Strau approached, a voice suddenly shouted, "'Ay, you there! Dumb ass, stop!". Michael quickly returned his focus around him, the voice sounded like it belonged to an idiot. When he looked he saw about five men, ranging from five foot five inches, to six feet tall. A couple had short, unkempt facial hair, one a moustache, another a goatee and unconnected moustache with the rest of the face covered in stubs, another with a thin moustache accompanied by a face covered in stubs. Three wore ragged camouflage caps. They all wore blue jeans with holes in them and muddy boots. They wore varying shirts with logos on them, two with their sleeves cut off.

"Who are you guys and what the hell are you doing?" asked Michael in annoyance.

The apparent leader of the bunch spoke up again, "You wanna know who we are. That's none of yer buisiness. All you need to know is that yer not gettin' in here without our say so."Michael was beggining to get annoyed, replying "Ok, listen you idiots. Anybodies allowed in there, you have no right to block the way."

"Well we say we can. We make our own rules. We want this stuff in here ok. So wer not goin' to let just anybody like you get into it without us lettin' you do it" The man then snickered "I don't like you that much so I say no." Now he was getting angry. Michael clenched his jaw, trying to hold back his anger at their idiocy. The man looked at Michael, his mouth opening up, clearly revealing his deteriorating teeth, and let out a very annoying laugh. "It's no use", the man said. Yer not goin' ta get nothing‘, nomatter how upset you get.

It was at this time that Michael noticed that all the men's lower lips bulged out. Though during this observation the man then began speaking again "Now git. Go on, I don't wanna see you again." Immediately after, the man threw his head back before throwing it forward again, releasing from his lips a large globule of dark brown spit. The spit quickly splattered on the floor directly in front of Michael's boot.

Michael looked down, hardly believing this. His anger rising, one could almost see a vein bulging in his forehead. "What the hell is wrong with you idiots. Don't you know people eat here. Oh no, apparently you don't because there you go spitting this crap in the floor. Is this all the respect you have for Sanctus, the organization that your suppose to be a part of." It was at this time that another spoke. "Yes, Is this indeed all the respect you low lives have for the SE."

Everybody looked over to see Ketotsue standing there with a stern look on his face. "Is this how you feel about SE? Get out of here before I damage your brains even more than they already are." The men seemed to want to fight but they gradually backed away before running. By the time Michael looked back Keto was already gone and somebody was already mopping the spot up. What the...?

Last edited by Vuxxa; 09-24-2011 at 01:43 AM..