People who have helped me.
Old 09-04-2009, 01:41 PM   #1
giveitatry

Default People who have helped me.

i did not beg for this so dont call me a begger, these people just decided to be generous and help me out :]

Most Everyone i posted about did not want me to put them on the forums, but thank you guys :]

Last edited by giveitatry; 09-10-2009 at 10:03 PM..

Old 09-04-2009, 04:18 PM   #2
Boss Hunter

Actually, you DID beg...

The proof is/was in your signature

Quote:

http://forums.nodiatis.com/forums/no...d-help-me.html
You have edited the first post in that thread so we no longer see the "Please help me out by giving..." text, but no matter how you try to sugarcoat it... it was/is still begging.

I do however congratulate you on your creative use of "I'm going to do this & that so I can pay ppl back" verbage that you used in the original quoted thread. It had a very reassuring tone to it that went well with the liberal use of "how I will make money" examples.

As for this thread...
While I'm sure the (4 current) contributors will enjoy having their names listed for all to see, this thread is another wonderful example of using human weakness (ego) to continue your prolific begging. [golf clap]

Seriously, who wouldn't want to donate to a charity and get their name posted for all to see?
Better yet! Post the contribution as well, so people feel the need to "one-up" everyone else and contribute a higher amount for you to post!!!
YAY!!! [/sarcasm]

Bottom Line: You registered in September `09, and you have already been given more than any other Non-payed would expect to see in a few months of actual work...

You Sir, are my new Hero...

Disclaimer: The above text is simply my opinion, based on a basic understanding of human nature, and the application of that training for many years as an interrogator. My intent was not to grief the author, but simply to point out a discrepancy. If you feel so strongly against what I have written that you feel the need to -rep, please sign it. I won't get angry and retaliate- I just hate unsigned rep.

Old 09-04-2009, 09:31 PM   #3
seletchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai`Lauranna
Actually, you DID beg...

The proof is/was in your signature

You have edited the first post in that thread so we no longer see the "Please help me out by giving..." text, but no matter how you try to sugarcoat it... it was/is still begging.

I do however congratulate you on your creative use of "I'm going to do this & that so I can pay ppl back" verbage that you used in the original quoted thread. It had a very reassuring tone to it that went well with the liberal use of "how I will make money" examples.

As for this thread...
While I'm sure the (4 current) contributors will enjoy having their names listed for all to see, this thread is another wonderful example of using human weakness (ego) to continue your prolific begging. [golf clap]

Seriously, who wouldn't want to donate to a charity and get their name posted for all to see?
Better yet! Post the contribution as well, so people feel the need to "one-up" everyone else and contribute a higher amount for you to post!!!
YAY!!! [/sarcasm]

Bottom Line: You registered in September `09, and you have already been given more than any other Non-payed would expect to see in a few months of actual work...

You Sir, are my new Hero...

Disclaimer: The above text is simply my opinion, based on a basic understanding of human nature, and the application of that training for many years as an interrogator. My intent was not to grief the author, but simply to point out a discrepancy. If you feel so strongly against what I have written that you feel the need to -rep, please sign it. I won't get angry and retaliate- I just hate unsigned rep.
Don't take it serious, God loves you.

Old 09-04-2009, 11:22 PM   #4
giveitatry

actually i did not beg :] i asked people to make me a loan not give me free items, but there were people kind enough to donate to me anyway :]

Old 09-05-2009, 12:35 AM   #5
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by seletchi
Don't take it serious, God loves you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai`Lauranna
While I'm sure the (4 current) contributors will enjoy having their names listed for all to see,... <snip>
YAY!!! [/sarcasm] <---------
Ya, I wasn't so much "taking it seriously" as I was simply pointing out a few facts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by giveitatry
actually i did not beg :] i asked people to make me a loan not give me free items, but there were people kind enough to donate to me anyway :]
lmao
Sorry, I checked a few dictionaries, and they all described the verbage of that thread, as well as your quote above, as begging.

"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet"

Look giveitatry, it doesn't take a PhD in psychology, or even a basic understanding of human nature, to pick up on subtle techniques beggars use to convince others into giving them what they want. I've "been around" for a while, and I've seen this (and much better variations) before.
I wouldn't have said anything if you hadn't made this thread to promote the first one.

Honestly, I really don't care about your begging. Just stop sugarcoating the truth in an attempt to convince the more impressionable individuals. The only tragedy here, is that you kept pushing it, and I felt the need to "call you out".

Old 09-05-2009, 01:37 AM   #6
giveitatry

your not very bright are you, once again i did not beg, i asked for a loan people who go into the bank for a mortgage arent begging, you really need to give it a rest, and i dindn't make this thread to promote my first one, i made this to thank the people who have helped me. i mean there not getting anything else i might as well thank them with a thread now please quit posting here, if you are this stubborn, and are going to post the same thing over and over again.

MY personal opinion
Old 09-06-2009, 03:05 AM   #7
Crab Defiler

Default MY personal opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by giveitatry
i did not beg for this so dont call me a begger, these people just decided to be generous and help me out :]

Seletchi: Time Card, thank you :]
Iyet: 7000 gold and lvl 9 epic sleeve, thank you :]
Music: 5000 gold, thank you :]
Stang: 1000 gold, thank you :]
EmperorThamos: lvl 13 helm and body, thank you :]
this is MY personal opinion.. but it might be best NOT to mention names of people that help you. It only makes them a target for people to torment them...
me personally.. i don't want my name listed in the forum by those i help out.

but its cool your are nice enough to thank them and want them to know you appreciate it.

*and thank goodness for spell check in here.. hahahahah i cant spell or type worth a crap :P
Kittiara
FnKyM 4 Life <3

Old 09-06-2009, 05:29 AM   #8
seletchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofysmurf
this is my personal opinion.. But it might be best not to mention names of people that help you. It only makes them a target for people to torment them...
Me personally.. I don't want my name listed in the forum by those i help out.

But its cool your are nice enough to thank them and want them to know you appreciate it.

*and thank goodness for spell check in here.. Hahahahah i cant spell or type worth a crap
itz ok i r in dnd