Clan Member Viewing
Old 09-01-2009, 12:57 PM   #1
Rustyruss

Default Clan Member Viewing

I'm not sure if this is something that has been addressed or even brought up.

Idea: A button that Clan Master and/or other clan members could click to view all online clan members. If anyone has ever played Guild Wars then you have an idea what I'm talking about.

I think it would be nice to not just use buddy list as a means of keeping track of clan members online as i like to use mine for knowing all clan members online in case of needing to pm someone for help or anything for that matter. I would rather just use the buddy list for strictly buddies as with so many of the same faces and such, it gets confusing sifting through all my buddies all the time. I just think it would be a nice implementation for the game.

I think it could be as simple as just listing names and online/offline status in a window like setting, like the Auction Hall, and possibly the ability to pm the member from that window.

I think a good location for this button would be somewhere next to storage buttons or even in the options.

Hope this was a good enough explination. Please respond with feedback

Old 09-04-2009, 05:23 AM   #2
Crab Defiler

i like it
Kittiara
FnKyM 4 Life <3

Old 09-05-2009, 01:44 AM   #3
giveitatry

that would be nice, i would like to be able to see who is all in the clan not just the members that are talking while your online.

Old 09-05-2009, 05:39 AM   #4
Rustyruss

Thanks for your feedback peeps. I hope this get more consideration as i feel this would be a great update