Mobs eating mana?
Old 07-24-2009, 05:06 PM   #1
Gem Pouch Expert

Default Mobs eating mana?

When i get attack mobs are eating my mana

Old 07-24-2009, 05:14 PM   #2
sherman

Look at detrimental auras update, mobs got them too, don't complain.

Old 07-24-2009, 05:18 PM   #3
Gem Pouch Expert

Personally im tired of this crap, if mobs get detrimental gem why doesn't it show up in there gem spaces, this is yet another obstacle that this game is incorporating. It is forcing players to buy premium just to have enough gems to survive a battle. It is pretty much to the point of i wonder how you can call nodiatis a FREE mmorpg. Now im going to have to level a different skill just so my mana doesn't get completely raped every battle...

Old 07-24-2009, 05:20 PM   #4
sherman

Kill the mob fast enough and your mana won't get wiped.

Old 07-24-2009, 05:24 PM   #5
Auction Master

Energy/Mana Theft runes perhaps?
Captaincrunch

Devildriver

Old 07-24-2009, 05:25 PM   #6
Gem Pouch Expert

Ok now not only that, but i cant even thank the people that buy my items or sell me things on the auction house because of that gay ass civil ban thing. That was ridiculous and i don't even see the point. Just ban the people you don't want in civil. All this talk about filth 95% of the time there are people getting pasted the civil filter that don't get reported because the reporters are biased. When i first started playing and up to that patch, i loved this game, now i just get pissed off when i play.

Old 07-24-2009, 05:31 PM   #7
Tapobu

not only is this a blow to mages, but if anyone was still trying to be a hybrid, their build is now completely obsolete. it's hard enough to devote decent amounts of stat points to magic, melee, defense already without having your mana getting eaten away... i'm all for tougher mobs, but all this is going to do is make stricter builds for non-mages and weaker end-game builds for mages due to more points added to mana/energy.

Old 07-24-2009, 05:42 PM   #8
Auction Master

I don't see this as much of a problem...yet? I haven't seen any of mah energies er manaz zapped yet
Captaincrunch

Devildriver

Old 07-24-2009, 05:44 PM   #9
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapobu
not only is this a blow to mages, but if anyone was still trying to be a hybrid, their build is now completely obsolete. it's hard enough to devote decent amounts of stat points to magic, melee, defense already without having your mana getting eaten away... i'm all for tougher mobs, but all this is going to do is make stricter builds for non-mages and weaker end-game builds for mages due to more points added to mana/energy.
Only certain rare creatures use these vampiric energy/mana runes. Claiming it causes a particular class to become obsolete is a bit dramatic.

Old 07-24-2009, 05:46 PM   #10
sherman

If you love exaggerating and being dramatic...Theater is for you!

Old 07-24-2009, 05:47 PM   #11
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
Only certain rare creatures use these vampiric energy/mana runes. Claiming it causes a particular class to become obsolete is a bit dramatic.
Ok so only certain creatures drain mana then it isnt all creautres? If so, i pull back my complaints

Old 07-24-2009, 05:59 PM   #12
Tapobu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
Aha! well then, that's another story! i was under the assumption that it would be a regular thing. carry on, carry on.

Old 07-24-2009, 06:09 PM   #13
Temporarily Suspended

<------ Never uses heal gems(or any gems) on double black or lower mobs(although double blacks bring it close lol)