Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Bug & Exploit Reports

Old 07-16-2009, 11:20 PM   #21
Jon
Temporarily Suspended

Same clan as Captaincrunch.

No taxation at all, same message as Captaincrunch.

War status: None

Clan tax: 50% for the past week or so

Old 07-16-2009, 11:32 PM   #22
Temporarily Suspended

Location: Plumbing the depths of hatreds womb, scaling destructions breast.

Jeff said that if you have entered a new clan, that you wont be taxed for the next 24 hours(To prevent abuse), Have either of you joined a new clan?

If not, must be a bug related with this patch, such as if you are invited into a new clan then leave, your still waiting 24 hours to be taxed in your main clan, or the clan you have BEEN in for more than 24 hours.

Old 07-16-2009, 11:37 PM   #23
Jon
Temporarily Suspended

Why should the primary clan tax not apply, irrespective of whether one joins and leaves a secondary clan within the 24hr period?

Definitely is a bug

Old 07-16-2009, 11:59 PM   #24
Boss Hunter

If you're really bugged by it, figure out how much you would be getting taxed after each battle, and donate it.

Old 07-17-2009, 12:05 AM   #25
Jon
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by tygerwulf
If you're really bugged by it, figure out how much you would be getting taxed after each battle, and donate it.
Totally not the point man.

Old 07-17-2009, 12:21 AM   #26
Boss Hunter

More in response to Jaym and his henchman posting 10 posts about how he isn't getting taxed.

Old 07-17-2009, 03:05 AM   #27
Jon
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by tygerwulf
More in response to Jaym and his henchman posting 10 posts about how he isn't getting taxed.
lol

Old 07-17-2009, 04:30 AM   #28
Neophyte

Dear Jeff, My clan mate jaym still not contributing tax for yesterday 42, 933 n now still the same. He's an officer n really dont know why...Pls look into this matter soonest possible. We need all the clannies tax for our advancement.

john

Old 07-17-2009, 06:05 AM   #29
Decker

this bug is effecting long standing members, not new recruits. I have no explanation as to why this cropped up i can only assume its from the no tax within 24 hour update as after that was added i heard ppl start saying they weren't being taxed.

the only current solution to fix members not being taxed is thru promotion and demotion, for example if the member is soldier promote them to vet then demote them back with get them taxed again. if they are a vet or above just demote them once and then promote them back, only player solution available.

Old 07-18-2009, 04:20 AM   #30
Epic Scholar

so, its been almost 48 hours since Allureofdeath joined CALM, however, she is not being taxed in either AAA or CALM....
someone told me, that she has to stay logged on for 24 full hours for her to be taxed in any clan again.

EDIT: you must wait 1215 more minutes. yep, guess you do have to be logged on for a full 24 hours before it ends.
The war is waged, the battles are fought, the Angels and the Demons vow that none shall be left standing. Compassion, never to be seen on the battlefield, one lone angel left standing at the battle's end, sword against her foes throat, tears in her eyes, for her fallen comrades and the slain enemies around her, staring into the eyes of the last demon, lowers her sword, a single act of compassion and mercy, never to be forgotten.

Last edited by Hopilus; 07-18-2009 at 04:34 AM..

Old 07-18-2009, 04:44 AM   #31
Rare Collector

yup the 24 hours is total log time just like a squelch...... anything beyond that time then would be a bug...... test test retest then test again.

Just remember Today's raincheck is tomorrows' Golden Shower.