Lag
Old 06-29-2008, 01:47 PM   #1
Auction Master

Send a message via AIM to doctor-warlord Send a message via MSN to doctor-warlord Send a message via Yahoo to doctor-warlord
Default Lag

this is the first time ive experienced any serious lag and its the kind that can get you killed i just tried where i was unable to do anything for the first 30 secs of combat that can be deadly i really hope something will be done about this

Old 06-29-2008, 02:26 PM   #2
Lord Shinobai

I've gotten the same thing a few times today and it's completely random for some reason. Fresh browser/old browser. 1 open/2 open. Not consistant at all.

Old 06-29-2008, 02:33 PM   #3
Auction Master

Send a message via AIM to doctor-warlord Send a message via MSN to doctor-warlord Send a message via Yahoo to doctor-warlord

yeah it suddenly dissappears a few mins then i have lag again this is something that should be looked into as its not a good thing to experience while your using your precious adventure time

Old 06-29-2008, 05:18 PM   #4
Administrator

This might be actual connectivity issues. Try using the following command line after running cmd in windows:
ping nodiatis.com -l 900 -n 20
then paste your results

Old 06-29-2008, 05:22 PM   #5
Auction Master

0% lost average speed in milliseconds was 113 thats the info you need but these number are notfrom while i was experienceing the lag so might have been an issue with my connection will post here again if it happens again