Auction page(s)
Old 06-29-2008, 09:56 AM   #1
Phogue

Default Auction page(s)

I can flip all the way to the left and the arrow dissapears.

If I flip all the way to the right it says the final page blah blah but the arrow remains.

They are just little things, what is odd is that the auction does not actually work like a book flipping between pages (it does occasionally work though!).

This is what I do and what I see (this time, it changes every time, but this gives you an idea):

I have a set of icons and I flip to the right and I have 4 additional items spread amongst the original page.

I flip again to the right and 3 of those items dissapear. All from the same seller.

I then flip three times and then five items dissapear, again all from the same seller but different to the three items before.

I flip again and then the first item in the set dissapears which is completely unrelated to any of the others.

I flip again twice and then another item goes somewhere in the middle.

I flip again and then once more and it says there are no more auction pages thingies.

In short; It's confused =P

Old 06-29-2008, 10:27 AM   #2
Seer's BFF

Send a message via AIM to doug Send a message via MSN to doug Send a message via Yahoo to doug Send a message via Skype™ to doug

i noticed this as well sometimes u can flip the page like 6 times and the items u see dont actually change and i tried it a few times and if defo seems like it has a problem figuring out whats ont he other page sometimes

but others it works fine

Old 06-29-2008, 10:30 AM   #3
Phogue

Disappear has two s’s and a single p at 1 am in the morning =P At least it was consistent =)

Old 06-29-2008, 10:35 AM   #4
Seer's BFF

Send a message via AIM to doug Send a message via MSN to doug Send a message via Yahoo to doug Send a message via Skype™ to doug

lol u can edit posts so u dont have to fix errors and lol i think it wasnt so bad spelling tht it wasnt clear what it was lol in the fact tht i hadnt actually noticed

Old 06-29-2008, 11:48 AM   #5
Auction Master

Send a message via AIM to doctor-warlord Send a message via MSN to doctor-warlord Send a message via Yahoo to doctor-warlord

i noticed this too and if you scroll back then most of the items cant be bought cause the person is offline