Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Bug & Exploit Reports

DSLDEG (different skill lvl different exp gain)?
Old 07-08-2009, 10:06 AM   #1
Music

Default DSLDEG (different skill lvl different exp gain)?

Sorry to copy Menage on the title:P

But I have noticed some weird thing, which I am describing below:

I am doing clothworking (lvl 51, exact lvl of the tier, yes i know it halves when its +1 lvl from the actual tier lvl), using the silks of Crucifix. Tier 16.. lvl 51 and up.

I currently recieve 9,227 exp for making one thread.

I am absolutely sure that I have been recieving slightly over 10k for spinning Lynx silks which are tier 15, lvl 48-51 (i would know.. i did a hell lvl of 49 with them )

So only condition here i see is that different silks give different exp ? so lower tier silk (lynx) gave more exp then higher lvl silk (crucifix)? Or is it a bug ?

PS.: -My char lvl is 52, hence no exp penalty.
- I use same conditions - RRT+ACCEL
-Yes I have lvled some other skills, but they must increase instead of decreasing the exp, right ?

Any professional crafter advice or experience ?

Thanks for reading,

Music

Last edited by Music; 07-08-2009 at 10:09 AM..

fsrfryyy
Old 07-08-2009, 10:52 AM   #2
Aliennypneumn

Default fsrfryyy

google com]11111

Old 07-08-2009, 12:29 PM   #3
Gem Pouch Expert

i thought i noticed the same thing from the same tiers...

i didnt write down my exp gains so i just chalked it up to bad memory...but if you got the same thing then maybe it needs to be looked into. probably shouldnt get less from a higher tier.

its possible that, when a silk goes over a hell level, the way they calculate exp could cause it to give more since it needs more to get to next tier. of course i dont have any info, just throwing it out there as a possibility

Old 07-08-2009, 12:52 PM   #4
Pasterqb

Yes it is because at lvl 48 spinning or cloth working or whatever it is called you are learning to do it and spinning the threads over and over loses exp over time cause u learn how to do it :P

But yeah at the lowest lvl u can dye/clothwork/plank making you gain the most exp and it goes down every level from there gradually and eventually turns to 0 exp just like mobs

think of it as fighting a black mob then pink then red then orange yellow and so on and so on until it hits grey and you get 0 exp

Old 07-08-2009, 02:42 PM   #5
Music

Sporky I have definetely seen more than 10k for the previous tier...because i was just increasing active accel to to make it 10k and above..

Now next tier i get less exp? Why ? I know that if i go from clothworking 51 to 52.. it will give me only half exp..but clothworking 51 (first lvl of tier 16) should give at least not less exp the previous tiers! ...

PS - i know that exp drops in half from the 2nd tier lvl ..for example 48 was full exp.. 49 was half...50 was hafl... 51 is a new full again..

Old 07-09-2009, 12:41 AM   #6
Gem Pouch Expert

found my old notes...

lynx: (didnt record) on main level (but i do remember it being 10300~ for some reason, i could be wrong)
-5300~ reduced levels after (i lost the last 2 digits but it was 5300 something)
crucifix: 9272 on main level
-5793 reduced levels after
tent: 12129 on main level

so yeah i think it gave less on the main level but more on subsequent.
sorry if its incomplete but its all i have

my advice is just keep working it because levels after it increase dramatically...the lynx to crucifix was the only oddity

Old 07-09-2009, 05:33 PM   #7
Music

bump

my spinning factory has stoppppped.....

If lynx to crucifix is the only oddity, Sporky, shouldnt it be changed ? because i will recieve much lower exp in the lvls in between the crucifix and tent tier because of that ..

Old 07-10-2009, 02:05 PM   #8
Music

anyone else from clothworking league experienced the exp drops instead of increases?

Old 07-10-2009, 03:15 PM   #9
Music

Well apparently lvl 52 clothworking gives half of the lvl 51 (exact lvl of the tier) which it should, however it gives the NORMAL half of 5765.. the proper one as I would have been recieving 11530 for the lvl 51..

So it means something wrong is in the lvl 51 exp gains...

Old 07-25-2009, 09:12 AM   #10
Gem Pouch Expert

Tent was 12129 exp

Golden is 11219 exp (next tier)

it happens again