Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Bug & Exploit Reports

Possible bug? Adventure time loss.
Old 06-29-2008, 06:47 AM   #1
NightOwl

Default Possible bug? Adventure time loss.

Perhaps this is working as intended, idk, but figured I'd toss it out there anyway.

Fight something. Fight ends, health/energy/mana maxed, don't leave the fight screen. No matter how long you sit on that screen, adventure time keeps ticking down, even when combat has ended, and for one minute after leaving this screen. Ok, I didn't test it to infinity, a few minutes was sufficent to see it went past the 1 minute mark after combat ended.

Is "combat" defined as "time spent fighting" or "time looking at the fight background screen, regardless of if you're fighting or not"?

Old 06-29-2008, 07:27 AM   #2
Somneil

AT will continue to be expended for 60 seconds after your hp, mana, and energy have fully recovered. Entering battle also triggers the 60 second count.

This is to prevent a certain exploit involving one character helping another to level up using little or no AT.

Old 06-29-2008, 08:25 AM   #3
Administrator

This actually is a bug. The time when you've killed the enemy and are looting isn't actually considered combat and the 60 second timer should start immediately after combat. If you AFK during combat and sit at looting forever you shouldnt lose tons of adventure time. Nightowl, 20k reward, you can put something worthless up for auction for 20k and PM me on the forums what the object is.

Old 06-29-2008, 02:53 PM   #4
NightOwl

Holy cow, yay! Ty, I'll pm ya with that in a little while when I have time to play. AWESOME!

...now I need to find more bugs.

Old 06-29-2008, 02:58 PM   #5
Auction Master

Send a message via AIM to doctor-warlord Send a message via MSN to doctor-warlord Send a message via Yahoo to doctor-warlord

lol you didnt know that people get rewarded in beta for finding bugs

Old 06-29-2008, 03:07 PM   #6
NightOwl

Had no idea. Just figured that it was compensated by the lack of cost to play.

Old 06-29-2008, 03:13 PM   #7
Auction Master

Send a message via AIM to doctor-warlord Send a message via MSN to doctor-warlord Send a message via Yahoo to doctor-warlord

well you will loose the gold when the game is taken out of beta as everything gets reset but its great for testing things before release