Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > The Auction House

Free services for dismantling (serious)
Old 06-16-2009, 07:53 AM   #1
Music

Default Free services for dismantling (serious)

Hello all,

Since most of the auction board has been taken up by fellow crafters ^_^ I will post it here as well.

I have encountered many people, including friends, that have a big problem while dismantling epic items.

As not many people in Nodi know - EPIC dusts that come out from epic items dismantling use only FIRST ROW of virtues, nevertheless the item itself could use any row of virtues.. be it lvl 25 or 58 or even 67.

Epic dusts use only first row virtues.

I have all first 3 row of virtues, so can dismantle all items up to lvl 48 epics.

Message me if you need the job done, no service charge or anything.

Hope this helps,

Music

Old 06-18-2009, 06:50 PM   #2
Jaythorn

Well music i was really trying to start up selling BC's and produceing them, and everything is fine except one thing, i need the Saphire Epic dusts for the BC making BAD!!! if u could get those for me id be very grateful, will pay for them.

~Jay, Founder and President of Jay-mart Inc.

Old 06-19-2009, 04:25 AM   #3
Music

I would recommend you to wait some time and shoot for zombie-claw crafting...

It seems that BC's crafting is not worth it, taking into consideration of the price of Saphires dusts or the epic item that they come from, as well as resins cost.

Unless we get like 100 more new players that will clear out the AH for Blood claws.

Old 06-24-2009, 11:15 AM   #4
Erinn

So am I right in assumption from this that dismantling epic items simply requires the virtues for the dusts that are the product of the dismantling as well as for the item being dismantled?

Old 06-25-2009, 07:21 AM   #5
Music

Erinn,
If i understood that correctly -

The process is as following: To be able to dismantle an epic, you need to have that epic item's virtues obviously.

When you dismantle you get epic dusts (NOTE: any epic dust uses first row of virtues, even from the lvl 69 epic and up).
The only chance to obtain epic dusts are from dismantling an epic item (weapon,armor, gem) or buying from AH. Epic pets cant be dismantled obviouisly.

Old 07-06-2009, 12:26 AM   #6
Ehlmaris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music
Epic pets cant be dismantled obviouisly.
Man, and I really was looking forward to getting some Ladybug guts....

Old 07-06-2009, 05:07 PM   #7
Jaythorn

lol Ehlmaris