minor bug?
Old 06-28-2008, 03:59 AM   #1
adrala

Default minor bug?

In t1 in the inn there are several life magic gems. The Minor heal one says its white magic but I think it should say green magic.

Old 06-28-2008, 04:23 AM   #2
Auction Master

Send a message via AIM to doctor-warlord Send a message via MSN to doctor-warlord Send a message via Yahoo to doctor-warlord

there is both white and green heal gems

Old 06-28-2008, 04:26 AM   #3
adrala

erm..
THe minor heal gem is green magic. BUT in its description it says its white magic one. This can mislead new players.

Old 06-28-2008, 05:04 AM   #4
Somneil

Minor heal is suppose to be white.

White has...two 10 point heals...one that uses mana and one that uses energy. White is suppose to have both of these heals because it is the most dominant healing color.

And as for the graphic...it is a white feather on the background of a green leaf. But its still white. Yes, its confusing sometimes, but in the end, the text is correct and everything works out.

Good eye, though.

Old 06-29-2008, 10:24 AM   #5
Seer's BFF

Send a message via AIM to doug Send a message via MSN to doug Send a message via Yahoo to doug Send a message via Skype™ to doug

yeh i think all the main healing are white and the only green healing ones are the over time ones i dont think u get single use green heals

Old 06-29-2008, 11:51 AM   #6
Auction Master

Send a message via AIM to doctor-warlord Send a message via MSN to doctor-warlord Send a message via Yahoo to doctor-warlord

i get a green heal and a white heal that heals once per time drawn so there should be one of each type of HP heal in both colors