Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Uncivil or Off Topic

Old 02-01-2012, 04:16 PM   #321
Temporarily Suspended

Awww no more puppies? Oh well; can you tell us about how good of a product the Nut Rend brand Regener is?

Old 02-01-2012, 04:23 PM   #322
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picklehead
So ur wid yo honi and ur makin out wen the phone ringz. U ansr it n da voice sayz "wut r u doin wit ma daughter?"

u tel ur girl n she say "ma dad is ded."

THEN WHO WAS PHONE?
I think I edited that paper for someone in college!

Old 02-01-2012, 04:26 PM   #323
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coccyx
PHP Code:

there ya go jess.... oh dear lord...
Boobies

Old 02-01-2012, 09:19 PM   #324
Epic Scholar

Paul married Virginia Webb in 1938. They had two children, Gene (Lester Jr.), born in 1941 and named after actor-songwriter Gene Lockhart, and Russell (Rusty), born 1944, before divorcing in 1949. Later that year, Paul and Mary Ford (born Iris Colleen Summers) were married. They adopted a girl, Colleen, in 1958 and their son Robert (Bobby) was born the following year. They had also lost a child, who was born prematurely and died only four days old. Les Paul and Mary Ford divorced in 1963.[69]
Paul was the instructor of rock guitarist Steve Miller of the Steve Miller Band, to whom Paul gave his first guitar lesson.[70] Miller's father was best man at Paul's 1949 wedding to Mary Ford.
Paul resided for many years in Mahwah, New Jersey.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
The player was banned for using an exploit repeatedly without reporting it. There's only 1 proper way to profit off an exploit: report it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles
Old Delay/(1+haste%) = New Delay

For slow effects, use the slow % but as a negative.

Just repeat for multiple effects.

DO NOT multiply by 1+slow% to get your new delay. 1*1.4 is not the same as 1/0.6 and your answer will be wrong.

Old 02-12-2012, 10:04 AM   #325
Epic Scholar

References

^ a b "Meat Loaf > Charts & Awards > Billboard Albums". Billboard Nielsen Business Media. Retrieved 2011-09-13.
^ a b c "Australian Charts > Meat Loaf". australian-charts.com Hung Medien. Retrieved 2010-04-19.
^ a b c "Charts.de > Meat Loaf »» Mehr Treffer anzeigen". Media Control. Retrieved 2011-09-27.
^ a b c "Irish Charts > Meat Loaf (chart positions back to 2000)". irish-charts.com Hung Medien. Retrieved 2011-09-27.
^ a b c "Dutch Charts > Meat Loaf" (in Dutch). dutchcharts.nl Hung Medien. Retrieved 2011-08-05.
^ a b c "New Zealand Charts > Meat Loaf". charts.org.nz Hung Medien. Retrieved 2011-08-05.
^ a b c "Norwefian Charts > Meat Loaf". norwegiancharts.com Hung Medien. Retrieved 2011-09-27.
^ a b c "Swedish Charts > Meat Loaf". swedishcharts.com Hung Medien. Retrieved 2011-08-05.
^ a b "Hit Parade Switzerland > Meat Loaf". hitparade.ch Hung Medien. Retrieved 2011-09-27.
^ a b c d
The Official Charts Company"UK Charts > Meat Loaf". Official Charts Company. Retrieved 2011-09-27.
Chart Stats"Chart Stats > Meat Loaf". ChartStats. Retrieved 2011-09-27.
Chart Stats (Meat Loaf with John Parr)"Chart Stats > Meat Loaf with John Parr". ChartStats. Retrieved 2011-09-27.
Chart Stats (Meat Loaf with John Parr)"Chart Log UK 1994–2010: M – My Vitriol > Meat Loaf". zobbel - Dipl.-Bibl.(FH) Tobias Zywietz. Retrieved 2011-09-27.
^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o "BPI Certfied Awards Search". British Phonographic Industry. Retrieved 2010-04-19.
^ "ARIA Charts - Accreditations - 2011 Albums". ARIA. Retrieved 2011-10-23.
^ a b c d e Canadian albums chart Search 'Meat Loaf'
^ a b c d e f RIAA Search 'Meat Loaf'
^ "ARIA Charts - Accreditations - 2007 Albums". ARIA. Retrieved 2011-10-23.
^ Billboard singles - Meat Loaf
^ "Charts.de (singles) > Meat Loaf". Media Control. Retrieved 2011-09-27.
^
1977-2000 "The Irish Charts> search the charts: Meat Loaf". Irish Recorded Music Association. Retrieved 2011-09-27.
2000-2010 "Irish Charts > Meat Loaf". irish-charts.com Hung Medien. Retrieved 2011-09-27.
^ "Hit Parade Switzerland > Meat Loaf (singles)". hitparade.ch Hung Medien. Retrieved 2011-09-27.
Quote:
The player was banned for using an exploit repeatedly without reporting it. There's only 1 proper way to profit off an exploit: report it.
Quote:

DO NOT multiply by 1+slow% to get your new delay. 1*1.4 is not the same as 1/0.6 and your answer will be wrong.

Old 02-13-2012, 06:19 PM   #326
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-13-2012, 06:21 PM   #327
Epic Scholar

"At the first bend, I had the clear sensation that Tazio had taken it badly and that we would end up in the ditch; I felt myself stiffen as I waited for the crunch. Instead, we found ourselves on the next straight with the car in a perfect position. I looked at him, his rugged face was calm, just as it always was, and certainly not the face of someone who had just escaped a hair-raising spin. I had the same sensation at the second bend. By the fourth or fifth bend I began to understand; in the meantime, I had noticed that through the entire bend Tazio did not lift his foot from the accelerator, and that, in fact, it was flat on the floor. As bend followed bend, I discovered his secret. Nuvolari entered the bend somewhat earlier than my driver's instinct would have told me to. But he went into the bend in an unusual way: with one movement he aimed the nose of the car at the inside edge, just where the curve itself started. His foot was flat down, and he had obviously changed down to the right gear before going through this fearsome rigmarole. In this way he put the car into a four-wheel drift, making the most of the thrust of the centrifugal force and keeping it on the road with the traction of the driving wheels. Throughout the bend the car shaved the inside edge, and when the bend turned into the straight the car was in the normal position for accelerating down it, with no need for any corrections."

Enzo Ferrari
Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-15-2012, 04:51 PM   #328
Temporarily Suspended

One time i bought a game

it was called

"game"

i played it and there was static

nothing but static

so i burned it cause it was haunted

but that night i saw static staring menacingly at me through my window

now i am one with static

Old 02-15-2012, 04:52 PM   #329
Temporarily Suspended

Once upon a time i was working at work and doing my job and then my boss said we needed to talk in his office. I said "ok sure yes" and he said "ok bill you're fired unless you do something for me" and i said to him "ok sure yes" again because i do not want to be fired because then i will have no money!!! Then he told me how he was satan and also the devil and he told me he wanted to chew my soul because i am not efficient enough at my job! I said "please no" but he did it anyways and then i died so now i am dead and also i had bleed to death!! This is a true story. I know because i am you!!!!

Old 02-17-2012, 10:19 AM   #330
Rare Collector

*Spams* *faps* *Pokes* *Runs*

Just remember Today's raincheck is tomorrows' Golden Shower.

Old 02-18-2012, 12:50 AM   #331
Epic Scholar

http://nodiatis.wikia.com/wiki/Helmets
Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-18-2012, 10:23 AM   #332
Temporarily Suspended

Level up your White Magic immediately. No matter what you fancy yourself to be, you'll need healing gems so you're not dying every other fight (need I mention you get no exp for dying in a fight?).
Level up your Group Acumen and then ask for solo groups in chat. A solo group is where you're grouped with other people but each person is doing his/her own thing (hence the somewhat oxymoronic term solo group).
If you're going the Melee route, it's better to concentrate on one form of weaponry than all three types.
Using a shield is good for tanking harder foes as the game goes on. They even give their armor class bonus to bow users (at the cost of bow speed and the fact that you can't block with the shield while using the bow).
Never ever try to beat a boss on your own, unless it's the Drunken Fisherman (and perhaps the boss of Traveler's Way). Bosses are meant to be taken on by 2 or 3 players and have the stats to force it.
It is inefficient to train your skills above your current character level, but at times it is necessary. This is usually applicable to weapon skills and protection skills.
This may sound boring and tedious, but it may be best to grind Traveler's Way until you get 810 gold for the Grass Sword. To do this most effectively, set the stat skill you're leveling up to Class Enhancement so you don't accidentally level up (thus pushing your level past that of the monsters on Traveler's Way. If you're a melee player, the Grass Sword is probably the best weapon for a long while, since it's somewhat unimpressive damage is irrelevant thanks to the fast attack speed.
You may want to buy some direct damage or damage over time gems to help you kill monsters faster (and to use up energy/mana if you have no other uses for them at the moment).

I hope this helps you get into the game of Nodiatis. Until the next time, take care and have fun!
-Winterfate

Old 02-18-2012, 09:23 PM   #333
Epic Scholar

Before we start with the main topic of this booklet, tensors, we will first introduce a
new notation for vectors and matrices, and their algebraic manipulations: the index
notation. It will prove to be much more powerful than the standard vector notation. To clarify this we will translate all well-know vector and matrix manipulations
(addition, multiplication and so on) to index notation.
Let us take a manifold (=space) with dimension n. We will denote the components of a vector ~v with the numbers v1
, . . . , vn. If one modifies the vector basis, in
which the components v1, . . . , vn of vector ~v are expressed, then these components
will change, too. Such a transformation can be written using a matrix A, of which
the columns can be regarded as the old basis vectors~e1
, . . . ,~en expressed in the new
basis~e1

, . . . ,~en

, 

v

v

n

 =

A11 · · · A1n
An1
· · · Ann

v1
vn

 (1.1)
Note that the first index of A denotes the row and the second index the column. In
the next chapter we will say more about the transformation of vectors.
According to the rules of matrix multiplication the above equation means:
v

1 = A11 · v1 + A12 · v2 + · · · + A1n · vn ,
v

n = An1
· v1 + An2 · v2 + · · · + Ann · vn ,
(1.2)
Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-18-2012, 09:27 PM   #334
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-18-2012, 09:27 PM   #335
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-01-2012, 07:59 PM   #336
Epic Scholar

Although Aslan can be read as an original character, parallels exist with Christ. In particular, Aslan's sacrifice and subsequent resurrection parallel Christ's crucifixion and resurrection. Aslan also has God-like powers; he created Narnia with a song (The Magician’s Nephew). The Emperor-Over-the-Sea then refers to God the Father, and Aslan’s country (The Voyage of the Dawn Treader) to heaven. In The Last Battle a new Narnia is made and also a new Earth, as in the Book of Revelation. Furthermore, there are biblical references of Christ being called a lion, as in Revelation 5:5 "And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof" (KJV). When he first appeared at the end of The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, he looked like a lamb, which is also a symbol of Christ, who is frequently described throughout the New Testament as being like "a lamb"
According to the author, Aslan is not an allegorical portrayal of Christ, but rather a suppositional incarnation of Christ Himself:
If Aslan represented the immaterial Deity, he would be an allegorical figure. In reality however, he is an invention giving an imaginary answer to the question, 'What might Christ become like if there really were a world like Narnia and He chose to be incarnate and die and rise again in that world as He actually has done in ours?' This is not allegory at all.
This interpretation is related to J. R. R. Tolkien's concept of "secondary creation" expounded in his 1947 essay "On Fairy-Stories," reflecting discussions Lewis and Tolkien had in the Inklings group.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-23-2012, 06:01 PM   #337
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-01-2012, 04:20 PM   #338
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-03-2012, 06:19 PM   #339
Rat Slayer

A gleaming new spacecraft valued at over $1 billion to serve in the top-notch mission of providing the president and military leaders a secure and survivable communications link in wartime was mounted atop its Atlas 5 rocket at Cape Canaveral today.
The second Advanced Extremely High Frequency satellite, AEHF 2, is scheduled for blastoff next week, Thursday, May 3, two days earlier than expected because the Eastern Range suddenly became available.
The SpaceX Falcon 9 vehicle on its voyage to the International Space Station had planned to go during an instantaneous liftoff opportunity April 30, with a backup launch date of May 3 to rendezvous with the outpost. That drove the earliest Range slot for the Atlas to May 5.
However, lingering problems forced SpaceX to again delay its long-awaited cargo-delivery demonstration trip to the station, scrapping any plans to launch next week and putting the Atlas first in line for blastoff from Cape Canaveral.
The Air Force-controlled Range provides all of the necessary tracking, communications and safety services for Cape launches, and needs time in between flights to reset equipment in support of the next booster in the lineup.
The Atlas launch window on May 3 extends from 2:46 to 4:46 p.m. EDT (1846-2046 GMT).
But despite the uncertainty on exactly when the Atlas would take its aim at space, preparations have been progressing by the United Launch Alliance rocket team. Technicians today accomplished one of the key milestones left before liftoff when AEHF 2 took a middle-of-the-night road trip from the commercially-run Astrotech satellite processing campus in Titusville to the launch site aboard a trailer-like transporter.
The slow-moving drive crossed the river, went northward through Kennedy Space Center, passed by the Vehicle Assembly Building and the old space shuttle launch pad before cruising down along the beach to the Atlas rocket's Vertical Integration Facility.
AEHF 2's launch campaign at the Cape began when the craft was delivered Feb. 13 from Lockheed Martin's factory in Sunnyvale, California, arriving inside an Air Force transport aircraft. The shipping crate was taken to Astrotech where the craft was unboxed for final testing, loaded with maneuvering propellants and encapsulated in the rocket's nose cone.
After pulling up to the doorway of the Vertical Integration Facility this morning, technicians went to work attaching the heavy-duty lifting sling to hoist the spacecraft in the bullet-shaped fairing off the ground and atop the Centaur upper stage.
The United Launch Alliance-made rocket was assembled inside the VIF aboard a mobile launching platform over the past month. It was wheeled out to the launch pad one-third-of-a-mile away two weeks ago for a countdown dress rehearsal and fueling exercise before returning to the building to await the satellite installation.
Mating of the payload to the rocket was underway this afternoon, followed by work to affix the nose cone's ogive section to the lower base of the fairing.
Functional checks of the spacecraft and the combined systems test between AEHF and the Atlas vehicle will occur this week to verify the payload and rocket are talking to each other properly.
The fully stacked rocket, now standing 196 feet tall, features a main stage fed with refined kerosene and liquid oxygen, three strap-on solid propellant boosters, the liquid hydrogen-powered cryogenic Centaur upper stage and a composite payload shroud 16 feet in diameter.
Rollout to the pad for flight will occur the day prior to liftoff, leading to the 7-hour countdown sequence picking up on launch morning.
It will take the Atlas just over 51 minutes to heave the cargo, weighing nearly 7 tons, into a highly elliptical supersynchronous transfer orbit with a high point of 31,070 statute miles, low point of 140 statute miles and inclination about 21 degrees to the equator.
Controllers plan to spend 100 days or so using the craft's conventional and exotic electric propulsion systems to circularize the orbit 22,300 miles high and reduce inclination to 4.8 degrees for months-long testing in view of the U.S.
The first AEHF satellite, launched in August 2010, suffered an accidental clogging of plumbing to its main engine, prompting a remarkable rescue using smaller thrusters to raise the craft into geosynchronous orbit.
The upcoming craft has been thoroughly checked to ensure a repeat problem does not occur.
Built in a collaboration between Lockheed Martin and Northrop Grumman, a series of AEHF spacecraft will replace the aging Milstar satellite fleet. They feature the highest levels of encryption, low probability of intercept and detection, jammer resistance and the ability to penetrate the electro-magnetic interference caused by nuclear weapons.
AEHF was envisioned to keep communications flowing between the military and civilian leadership in any extreme wartime environment, giving the U.S. information superiority.
Designers say one AEHF spacecraft has more capacity than the existing five-satellite Milstar constellation combined and its faster data rates will benefit tactical military communications, enabling higher quality maps, targeting data and live video to be transmitted without being detected by the enemy.
Constructed around Lockheed Martin's A2100 satellite model with a 14-year life expectancy, the AEHF satellites feature power-generating solar panels stretching 89 feet tip-to-tip and two antenna-laden deployable wings.
Next week's ascent will mark United Launch Alliance's 60th rocket flight since forming in 2006 and the 30th mission by the Atlas 5 in its decade-long history.

Old 05-14-2012, 03:17 PM   #340
Temporarily Suspended

<3 Flippy