Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Bug & Exploit Reports

reduced % on -20% skills not applied to rouge
Old 06-25-2008, 08:22 PM   #1
cinderskin

Default reduced % on -20% skills not applied to rouge

running a rouge, defense still says -20% to leveling rather then the modifcation suggested that would be -17% (16.666666)

Old 06-25-2008, 10:37 PM   #2
Camli

Rogue.
Rogue, dammit.
R-O-G-U-E.
Rogue.

Rogue.

Old 06-25-2008, 11:03 PM   #3
Administrator

No it's correct, it just used to say -25%. Your moulin rouge is operating as intended.

Old 06-26-2008, 03:50 AM   #4
cinderskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camli
Rogue.
Rogue, dammit.
R-O-G-U-E.
Rogue.

Rogue.
yeesh.

the JIST , more important eh?

but good to know the numbers thanks.

Old 06-26-2008, 04:11 AM   #5
Jerome

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderskin
yeesh.

the JIST , more important eh?

but good to know the numbers thanks.
+1 why would you even post that someone misspelt rogue its gotta be the most mispelt word ever in any mmo

Last edited by Jerome; 06-26-2008 at 09:02 AM..

Old 06-26-2008, 08:41 AM   #6
Camli

Because spelling matters. People judge you on the way you speak, and it's no different on the internet. Misspellings, poor grammar, and lack of punctuation make you look stupid.

Old 06-26-2008, 08:51 AM   #7
Jerome

representing the dislexic community of the world rouge lookes exactly like rogue. your arguement is an old and tired one. YOU judge people on the way they type because when you type stuff you have one hand on your dick the other on a thesaurus and type with your toes whilst yelling "look mum no hands!"

and if you really want to get into this bull**** "what the christ" is probably the worst peice of grammar i have ever seen. ive said it before and ill say it again. people like you are why god created the car fire.

rant over, youll have to forgive me for getting offended by your spelling bull****. i just dont like the "i judge you on how you type because well brought up intelligent people capable of great things meticulusly (spelt wront im sure stfu) ensure they type accuratly and correctly to avoid offending people like me" attitude.

Old 06-26-2008, 08:53 AM   #8
Jerome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camli
Because spelling matters. People judge you on the way you speak, and it's no different on the internet. Misspellings, poor grammar, and lack of punctuation make you look stupid.
oh yeah and one more thing i forgot to mention. taking your time to point out other peoples misspellings, poor grammar, and lack of punctuation makes you pretentious. you. car fire. now. hows that for bad grammar?

Old 06-26-2008, 09:12 AM   #9
Camli

Hah, awesome. Are you really that upset? I mean, come on.

I'm not the one who was threatening to punch pregnant women so my last battle of the day doesn't get wasted.

But seriously, if I want to correct someone on something, I can. If I want to be snide about it, you should expect that, too. I mean, hey, they teach you spelling in grade school.

Old 06-26-2008, 09:16 AM   #10
Jerome

yeah im just messing, im at work its been a proper boring day. lets face it its nice to bring a bit of flair to the forums. who doesnt like verbal violence?