Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Player Guides and Help

Old 02-20-2010, 03:53 PM   #61
Neo

currently my top score is playing 5 accounts at once on firefox no tab splitting no lag whatsoever
but it takes a lot of strain on my mind to process all that so I feel exhausted after a few hours so 2-3 at once is optimal for me

Old 02-20-2010, 05:50 PM   #62
sherman

If I do play 2-3 characters, I prefer to do multiple windows.

Since I use vista, I can right click the toolbar and click "Show Windows Side by Side"

To do this effectively, either 2 to 3 characters MAX and overlap the windows so you can click each one and check all bars, gems, and loot area.

Anymore, well for me considering my is only 1366x768, will have to do tabs.

Great for burning off the RRT/RT of alts you rarely play, PLing an alt, path clearing, and it is even great for reducing the monotonous clicking associated with tabbed browsing.l

Old 12-22-2011, 12:52 PM   #63
Crab Defiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherman
If I do play 2-3 characters, I prefer to do multiple windows.

Great for burning off the RRT/RT of alts you rarely play, PLing an alt, path clearing, and it is even great for reducing the monotonous clicking associated with tabbed browsing.l
doing same but lagging on arena

Old 12-24-2011, 12:54 AM   #64
Rare Collector

Atropos SELL/BUY thread

Some useful links:
Trojan's Transparent Legendary Pictures
S1: DTM Inc Crafting Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
Atropos is correct.

Last edited by Atropos; 07-02-2012 at 05:57 AM..

Old 02-22-2012, 07:33 AM   #65
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
It's a Firefox thing, sometimes when you stick it to the man and use a different free browser you stick it to yourself as well.
I haven't had this issue and I use firefox. *shrugs* at least not with the game, with other sites, it doesn't let me type if tabbed but not on the actual game itself.

Old 02-22-2012, 11:55 AM   #66
Administrator

We have done a lot of overhauling in the past couple patches to improve browser compatibility. Nodiatis should play quite nicely on all major browsers.

Old 02-22-2012, 12:01 PM   #67
Seer's BFF

Bren:

Firefox released an update a week or three ago that did cause the typing problem across tabs. It released an updated patch a day or two later that corrected the problem, at least for me. Try version 10.0.1 or higher.

TJ

Old 08-23-2012, 06:56 PM   #68
Seer's BFF

tj is helpful

Old 08-24-2012, 10:28 AM   #69
Syn
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathtoocome
tj is helpful
nice of you to notice. only took ... what? like 6 months? necroposting ftw!

"Scepticism is the first step towards truth."
Pensées Philosophiques (1746)
Denis Diderot

Old 01-25-2017, 08:56 AM   #70
Neophyte

Cool

I just lost all nice things was saying, cuz tried to copy paste on this cell & can't explain all as to why & how it happened while highlighting in blue that comes out & accidently hit back button & lost ,but last 4 words. ARRRGGG ! Oh well maybe say my peace views another x if I recall t,si take time out 2 do so. Lol Used 2 be on here 2008 & lost it all 2 unforeseeable sad events & lost lost contact & characters created w/ coolest names /backgrounds,classes,etc & 3 weeks paid account,but tho is my year 4 sure this Tim & another face # of mines combine 1 & 7 also 5,8,11,21,25,27,& 37,& un-matching those, #2 & 100.

"It is the best of times,It is the worst of times." But more of best this x around. Nvm. I just post this 1 reply comment of thoughts on the matter or subject of discussion & leave it @ that perhaps. Anyhow,I used to do same thing as some that prefered 2 do multiple windows,but it was ever bern known or will ever be of it's kind & coolest ever #1 Forevermore I am glad this game exists & was created & only 2 coolest that plays on all systems & servers,which every game created should,but sadly doesn't.

I wish I had a controller �� & or wireless keyboard & mouse,etc to hook up with cell meanwhile toll can afford a new laptop type device like the Surface Pro 4 or Portable Personal Wi-Fi Hun 4 my tablet,which should be soon in Feb or March of tho 2017, & also pay on main acct 4 now on Std x am totally unencumbered,unfettered,& a lightweight,compact,space saving type of device that work like an old PC does & then some extras.

Possibilities are endless & limitless. To that 1 below that said that games should nit allow,but 2 character is Ridiculous & not nice or fun at all. I think quite the opposite & is what makes me now not even think of the old fashioned ways yesteryears of other games that refuse to policies of not even considering it being a part of their game. It's 1 of the things that makes this game the #1 most popular & very best game ever of all time & fan based following ! ! ! History Making ! ! ! It is the hallmark of a great game & as American as Apple pie & like being in the real estate business ok ? ! ! !

I just had a thought when going to c/p to copy 1st b4 editing so don't lose it accidently kind of what emails do 4 us automatically as we are typing ever word maybe or section steps,but I started doing it manually on dave button ever few lines or a paragraph or so took time out to just incase it wasn't working or doing it atm. Lol I had that happen allot of times on that Dell laptop & b4 that my 1desktop the Gateway mini heavy though tower desktop. Well till later,layers,laterz,g2g urgently get ready. Running late. Cya around soon. I hope. just lost all nice things was saying, cuz tried to copy paste on this cell & can't explain all as to why & how it happened while highlighting in blue that comes out & accidently hit back button & lost ,but last 4 words. ARRRGGG ! Oh well maybe say my peace views another x if I recall t,si take time out 2 do so. Lo

l Used 2 be on here 2008 & lost it all 2 unforeseeable sad events & lost lost contact & characters created w/ coolest names/backgrounds,classes,etc & 3 weeks paid account,but tho is my year 4 sure this Tim & another face # of mines combine 1 & 7 also 5,8,11,21,25,27,& 37,& un-matching those, #2 & 100.."It is the best of times,It is the worst of times." But more of nest this x around. Nvm. I just post this 1reply comment of thoughts on the matter o subject of discussion & leave it at that perhaps. Anyhow,I used to do same thing as some that prefered 2 do multiple windows,but it one of it's kind & coolest ever #1 Forevermore allot of work as vaguely recall it.

I am glad this game exists & was created & only one coolest that plays on all systems & servers,which ever game created should,but sadly doesn't. I wish I had a controller �� & or wireless keyboard & mouse,etc to hook up with cell meanwhile toll can afford a new laptop type device like the Surface Pro 4 or Portable Personal Wi-Fi Hun 4 my tablet,which should be soon in Feb or March of tho 2017, & also pay on main acct 4 now on Std x am totally unencumbered,unfettered,& a lightweight,compact,space saving type of device that work like an old PC does & then some extras.

Possibilities are endless & limitless. To that 1 below that said that games should nit allow,but 1 character is Ridiculous & not nice or fun at all. I think quite the opposite & is what makes me now not even think of the old fashioned ways yesteryears of other games that refuse to policies of not even considering it being a part of their game. It's 1of the things that makes this game the #1 most popular & very best game ever of all time ! ! ! History Making ! ! ! It is the hallmark of a great game & as American as Apple pie & like being in the real estate business ok ? ! ! !

Darn I replaced old saved paste & now lost nicest closing lines oh well g2g running late on day of fave day of the week after weekend of course C you all soon I hope till then take care & be safe ! ! ! Stay SaFe My Friends ! �� ������ I love emoji & All Caps. Sorry. Lol I love puns & nice jokes too &"using song & movie,old wise sayings,etc as well. it looks like now what I wrote reappeared or just looked similar. Too tired, in pain,can't see straight again. Lol I Am super excited & Elated & Passionate about this game 4 SURE ! ! ! ��