PKers
Old 06-24-2008, 03:11 PM   #1
spartanairborne

Default PKers

Looking for a group to pk with and do some experimentation with, and hopefully do some extremely rotten stuff post-beta. Ive discovered pkers that go out alone are highly susceptable to short life-spans. The hard way.

Old 06-24-2008, 03:34 PM   #2
Auction Master

Send a message via AIM to doctor-warlord Send a message via MSN to doctor-warlord Send a message via Yahoo to doctor-warlord

ohh this is the first time ive seen some look for pking partners but whats to stop the person you group with from betraying you and stealing all your stuff

Old 06-25-2008, 12:57 AM   #3
spartanairborne

who ever said the bad guys had to be nice to each other. you think they do that in real life? trust can be very fragile. but heres one thing to think about. If you betray a pker, and you're a pker, then you have 0 friends, 0 people to trade with, etc. every pker will be after you, as will every pkker, and anyone who just wants to see you take permadeath. So, with pkers, you only sign your own death sentance if you betray a fellow pker. You try to go out on your own and you wont live a week.

Old 06-25-2008, 01:50 AM   #4
Auction Master

Send a message via AIM to doctor-warlord Send a message via MSN to doctor-warlord Send a message via Yahoo to doctor-warlord

well you might be right but you also have to take the lvl into consideration and wether or not the pker has more chars to make group of chars only owned by one player which would improve survival chances over that of none grouped chars

Old 06-25-2008, 09:36 AM   #5
Seer's BFF

Send a message via AIM to doug Send a message via MSN to doug Send a message via Yahoo to doug Send a message via Skype™ to doug

well yeh well atm a PK'r wont last long in beta as to many people are higher than those tht try it out and just PKK them and the higher lvls are to busy finding new stuff out to want to waste all there work into getting pk'd

Old 06-25-2008, 09:57 AM   #6
Auction Master

the only way you will be able to survive longer then a day is if your in a PK group and all group members are at least lvl 20

Old 07-05-2008, 01:56 AM   #7
spartanairborne

the group is made and we are set. If you wish to join, pm me here, and make your char go PK once you hit lvl 10.

Old 07-10-2008, 05:48 PM   #8
Auction Master

I play to PK.

Message me if YOU are interested

Old 07-10-2008, 06:23 PM   #9
Jaykay

heh....heh again.. really can't help but ask, are you sure about your concept of PKing.... It may really be only a road to hell! (ie. perma death - this ain't RWK!!).. There can only really ever be ONE true PKer in Nodiatis the way it is set - probably with a group of 3 premium accounts, and likely also an early player (I'd say there is some-one out there with this).... - Higher stats, better equipment, good chars... Would anyone now, let alone days,weeks,months from now either trust or stand a chance against such a PKer? I tend to doubt it - A PKer?.... Perma death will be the course for most PKers, unless a true guild begins... But even then they will be restricted to doing almost everything in groups(more than just 3's - mass groups), because that will be the only safe mode of transport, because you can bet your arse there will be high level PKKers that will be tracking them down and picking them off..! The choice is simple... Pick them off or risk it all, but when you choose to risk it all you begin to finish another Nodiatis chapter - likely to be yours......

Old 07-10-2008, 06:53 PM   #10
Auction Master

I'm a gambling addict. I choose to risk it all.

Old 07-10-2008, 07:07 PM   #11
spartanairborne

Jeff did mention a way of letting us blend in so we dont flash. and when zone-restricted shout comes out it will be very difficult to track us and pass information along.

Old 07-10-2008, 08:52 PM   #12
Auction Master

Blending in.. meh, PK'ing is a way of life.

To be notorius, is the top of the stairs : D

Old 07-12-2008, 10:40 PM   #13
Orc

I might PK once i become strong enough...I like to have power...No point in getting happy for killing someone, then have that joy squashed by a superior power like Decker =P

Old 07-13-2008, 04:37 PM   #14
spartanairborne

Recently renamed 'The Order of Nemesis', we are now an official guild. If you wish to pk, or wish to hire our 'services', send me a pm.
We also are in the process of setting up an outside forum specifically for the group and others who wish to communicate with us on PK-related issues. More information on this forum will be posted at a later date.
As a warning, know that we are not without friends in this world. Do not underestimate our strength as it grows daily, both among PK-ers and others.

Last edited by spartanairborne; 07-18-2008 at 02:54 PM..

Old 07-18-2008, 02:44 PM   #15
spartanairborne

The time is soon at hand...
Join now, or suffer at our merciless hands.

Last edited by spartanairborne; 07-18-2008 at 02:57 PM..

Old 07-18-2008, 08:43 PM   #16
Epic Scholar

aww, spartan, you sound so sweet when you say that -.-
The war is waged, the battles are fought, the Angels and the Demons vow that none shall be left standing. Compassion, never to be seen on the battlefield, one lone angel left standing at the battle's end, sword against her foes throat, tears in her eyes, for her fallen comrades and the slain enemies around her, staring into the eyes of the last demon, lowers her sword, a single act of compassion and mercy, never to be forgotten.

Old 07-18-2008, 09:04 PM   #17
antwon09

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartanairborne
Recently renamed 'The Order of Nemesis', we are now an official guild. If you wish to pk, or wish to hire our 'services', send me a pm.
We also are in the process of setting up an outside forum specifically for the group and others who wish to communicate with us on PK-related issues. More information on this forum will be posted at a later date.
As a warning, know that we are not without friends in this world. Do not underestimate our strength as it grows daily, both among PK-ers and others.
WOOOT A Pk Guild... thats freaking awesome... I'm glad someone is taking the PVP to another lvl

Old 07-23-2008, 04:03 AM   #18
Mercenary

Suffer at our merciless hands? ohh please, what're you going to do, take my stack of trophies? Friends or no friends i'll be chasing PKers all around the map if the oppertunity presents itself.

Old 07-24-2008, 04:36 AM   #19
Auction Master

Merc. won't PKK me though.

I think.

Hope.

Old 07-27-2008, 02:49 PM   #20
Rape

PKing = Life and life for a pk usally meens on the run wouldnt have it any other way