Old 09-05-2008, 04:24 AM   #41
Auction Master

We're all doomed ! Doomed I say !

But then again..

DOOMED!

Old 11-21-2008, 07:15 AM   #42
Vertigosis PKer

Eventually, I'll PK again but not alone. If someone else goes PKer that is + or - 5 levels from where I'm at, at that moment, ill join them in their quest.

Old 01-14-2009, 11:10 PM   #43
Perloo

Um, maybe the order of the nemesis needs to be revolutionized? I mean, pkk's have the ability to surf the player channel and get to you in seconds, so maybe you should get some ordinary people to keep you posted on how the news is spreading and who is coming to get you, also the exploring adventure skill would be good for a pk so that said pk can travel fast to hunt or escape, and maybe you should find a remote area, like 1 particular square,where nobody has any good reason to go, like say the rocklands, and set up camp there, the camp could move if it got discovered. and maybe you could keep track of pkks levels so you know where they can go, or where the hang around most often, plus you need to spread propaganda through the game, people should know and fear the order of the nemesis, the shaking hand CANNOT THRUST THE BLADE TRUE, and you should probably have some craftsmen to supply you with items, because you won't be able to use the normal channels for commerce, also, would you consider member benefits? like say, I don't know, new members get some cash, and you could assign pk teams, like say a level 60 could watch over some level 10's who get on around the same time he does, you know, like squads of three, plus your site should have your people post all their tips and tricks, so pks have all sorts of private info, that way, becomeing a pk can be aattractive, despite permadeath.

Old 01-14-2009, 11:13 PM   #44
Perloo

P.S. the reason I threw all those ideas out for you guys is that when I get stronger I wanna be a pk, plus I think PKK's are jerks, I mean when you guys hunt normal guys all they lose is a few trophies, but you guys get permadeath, no fair, plus, you pkk's like mercenary are jerks, hunting the poor pk's like that, lol, who guards the guards? any way, long live the Order of the Nemesis!

Old 01-14-2009, 11:48 PM   #45
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to zenga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perloo
plus I think PKK's are jerks, I mean when you guys hunt normal guys all they lose is a few trophies, but you guys get permadeath, no fair, !
I'm not saying I'm not a jerk, I prolly am. But I'm not a jerk because I've pkk'd and hunted pk'rs. According to your logic the *poor* lvl +40 pk that steals the epic shield from a 13 year old kid that is level 15 - that would get money for his birthday to buy a couple of virtues to equip it later that week - is even a bigger jerk. But he is not.

Besides, have you ever tried to successfully pkk an pk within your level range? The hunt is not as easy as it might look like. When I hunt for a pk'r, I've failed when someone else makes the pkk. Because I've wasted my rtt. Of course the amount of hunters is huge compared to amount of pk'rs. But it's the chess game that makes it fun. You fail, he escapes, you develop new strategies and you try to anticipate on the moves the pk makes.

Fair or not, those are the rules designed by the developers of nodiatis. And a pk'r usually choose himself to accept the risks or not, fully aware of the consequences.

You entirely fail to grasp the concept of PvP on nodiatis and you get too emotional over a game.

Last edited by zenga; 01-14-2009 at 11:52 PM..

:o
Old 01-15-2009, 02:24 PM   #46
Temporarily Suspended

Location: Plumbing the depths of hatreds womb, scaling destructions breast.
Default :o

Quote:
You entirely fail to grasp the concept of PvP on nodiatis and you get too emotional over a game.

STUPID PK'S!!!

Old 01-15-2009, 06:27 PM   #47
Perloo

ROFL, point taken zenga, just some ideas i had!

Old 01-25-2009, 12:08 PM   #48
Auction Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perloo
Um, maybe the order of the nemesis needs to be revolutionized?

It's dead.

I mean, pkk's have the ability to surf the player channel and get to you in seconds, so maybe you should get some ordinary people to keep you posted on how the news is spreading and who is coming to get you

Obviously that is what we do Capt. Obvious.

also the exploring adventure skill would be good for a pk so that said pk can travel fast to hunt or escape, and maybe you should find a remote area, like 1 particular square,where nobody has any good reason to go, like say the rocklands, and set up camp there, the camp could move if it got discovered. and maybe you could keep track of pkks levels so you know where they can go, or where the hang around most often

I'm speechless.

plus you need to spread propaganda through the game, people should know and fear the order of the nemesis, the shaking hand CANNOT THRUST THE BLADE TRUE

Propaganda ? Next thing we know we're all wearing white robes and hunting Jon because of his avatar.

and you should probably have some craftsmen to supply you with items, because you won't be able to use the normal channels for commerce

No need. PK's don't craft, we kill.

also, would you consider member benefits? like say, I don't know, new members get some cash

Pay you to have fun ? Now you're just being silly.

and you could assign pk teams, like say a level 60 could watch over some level 10's who get on around the same time he does, you know, like squads of three

Or people can just prepare themselves proper and quit *****ing.

plus your site should have your people post all their tips and tricks, so pks have all sorts of private info, that way, becomeing a pk can be aattractive, despite permadeath.

Becoming a PK is attractive and people should learn their lessons the hard way, like the rest of us did.

Old 01-27-2009, 07:48 PM   #49
Jon
Temporarily Suspended

Gods I laughed..

A lot.