pets effected by encumberance
Old 06-23-2008, 09:34 PM   #1
Decker

Default pets effected by encumberance

when encumbered pets won't attack till you're delay penalty is up I'm guessing this was by design or maybe its a bug, but i don't think pets should be effected by it. its not like you have them carry items they shouldn't have to suffer a delay. and if you are a beastmaster maybe to penalize them their bonus wouldn't come into effect till the delay penalty was up.

Old 06-23-2008, 10:26 PM   #2
Somneil

I agree it would be logical to have pets not affected by encumbrance.

Old 06-23-2008, 10:54 PM   #3
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decker
when encumbered pets won't attack till you're delay penalty is up I'm guessing this was by design or maybe its a bug, but i don't think pets should be effected by it. its not like you have them carry items they shouldn't have to suffer a delay. and if you are a beastmaster maybe to penalize them their bonus wouldn't come into effect till the delay penalty was up.
i thought jeff already said pets wouldnt be affected by decumbrance.......
weird. I've never actually noticed a difference when im encumbered (in relation to pet attack speed). Might have to give it a try, haven't been encumbered in awhile since i raise decumberance a bunch.

-----------------------------------------------
Made by Nikki

Old 06-24-2008, 01:04 AM   #4
Administrator

Pets will always be delayed by encumberance. Your sleight of hand gem will be too in the future. Just be glad pets don't have weight when equipped.