Icons / Toggle switches.
Old 06-23-2008, 04:34 PM   #1
HYWALKER

Default Icons / Toggle switches.

I am starting to stretch my eyes to find those tiny Icons for the Auction Window and such, could you please change them to maybe a bit larger and off to the left side where the adds are OR just make em BIGGER for OLD farts like me, myself and I can see em.

Thank you in advance.

Starts ta Pass Jeff a BIG TALL COLD ONE (hehe) for a job well done.
Having a ton of fun.

Old 06-23-2008, 05:48 PM   #2
Auction Master

Send a message via AIM to doctor-warlord Send a message via MSN to doctor-warlord Send a message via Yahoo to doctor-warlord

yeah auction and the other buttons down there are quite small most dont notice auction and those till they are told where to look

Old 06-24-2008, 01:14 PM   #3
Seer's BFF

Send a message via AIM to doug Send a message via MSN to doug Send a message via Yahoo to doug Send a message via Skype™ to doug

yeh if u just look for it under the face since the chat is so small though it is hard to notice but once told u wont forget where it is

Old 06-24-2008, 01:58 PM   #4
Auction Master

Send a message via AIM to doctor-warlord Send a message via MSN to doctor-warlord Send a message via Yahoo to doctor-warlord

yeah well hopefully jeff will consider to double there size that would help a lot

Old 06-25-2008, 09:30 AM   #5
Seer's BFF

Send a message via AIM to doug Send a message via MSN to doug Send a message via Yahoo to doug Send a message via Skype™ to doug

lol double there size or move it to where the other buttons are as i presume trading will be a main part of the game so it could have a bigger buttong instead of the deadily small 1

Old 06-25-2008, 09:55 AM   #6
Auction Master

trading is a requirement for the social skills you cant get a decent amount of storage slots without trding with players or using auctions

Old 06-25-2008, 04:23 PM   #7
Administrator

Just thinking about modifying the interface in such a way that it would change the size of the application makes me cringe... all the little things that have to be shifted. ugh.

Old 06-25-2008, 07:52 PM   #8
Seer's BFF

why not inset another arrow like the one for the forums only pointing to auction

http://www.freewebs.com/flashusrollus...the 1st help site for Nodiatis

Old 06-25-2008, 11:22 PM   #9
Seer's BFF

lol jeff

and yeh tht could work flashus tht could be a quick fix

Old 06-26-2008, 12:34 AM   #10
Auction Master

it would at least make people aware of the buttons there and probably make less ask about them