Buddy list
Old 06-23-2008, 01:13 AM   #1
Boss Hunter

Default Buddy list

hey jeff
when i deleted a friend on my buddies list, it left a blank square, i was wondering if you could put something in so we can shuffle or rearrange our buddies list as i now have several blank squares, and with the amount of people on my list i shouldnt have to scroll so much. This would be seriously awesome.
thanks.

-----------------------------------------------
Made by Nikki

Old 06-23-2008, 01:19 AM   #2
Auction Master

Send a message via AIM to doctor-warlord Send a message via MSN to doctor-warlord Send a message via Yahoo to doctor-warlord

yeah that might be nice or if it a least moved lower ones up into your empty fields so they fill less

Old 06-23-2008, 08:12 AM   #3
Seer's BFF

Send a message via AIM to doug Send a message via MSN to doug Send a message via Yahoo to doug Send a message via Skype™ to doug

when u add a new friend it fills these empty squares but yeh it be easier if they all moved up like a space as u deleted someone or as suggested make it bigger or somethign so u dont have to scroll at all like have it switchable with the zone thing

Old 06-23-2008, 12:19 PM   #4
Administrator

very low priority, i'd just delete and re-add players at the bottom of your list to fill the gaps. and evaluate why your friend status changes so rapidly with people

Old 06-23-2008, 01:25 PM   #5
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
very low priority, i'd just delete and re-add players at the bottom of your list to fill the gaps. and evaluate why your friend status changes so rapidly with people
thanks for the suggestions jeff, no need to evaluate why my friend status changed, they got deleted for being two faced biotches

-----------------------------------------------
Made by Nikki

Old 06-23-2008, 01:33 PM   #6
Auction Master

Send a message via AIM to doctor-warlord Send a message via MSN to doctor-warlord Send a message via Yahoo to doctor-warlord

ohh so if anyone on your buddy list cheats you then you delete them from it i would probably do the same