Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Nodiatis Discussion & Suggestions

Old 03-16-2009, 06:18 PM   #41
Gem Pouch Expert

Zenga,

1. Search Ryuto in the forums. For about a month long period, probably the most annoying series of posts/chat/etc. in Nod history. You must have ignored him at the beginning (I actually put him on ignore and then took him off several times because I had to see his inane rambling) because he was very visible ingame and on the forums for awhile. Imagine watching a hobo making love to a rusty car funnel while eating a biscuit. That sums it up to the best of my ability. Most of his stuff took place right around the time Trainer got mad when you pkk'd him
2. Rick was an early beta player. He and his fiance (Chann or something like that was her name...posted on forums under something like Archer of Chroseus?) were old RWK players. There is a great thread (and one of my favorite Jeff lines) called "First person banned for being dumber than a macro". Hotly contested ban (combined with the fact his IP was in danger of being banned, thus banning her) even more so than Cinnamon, perhaps. Decker and some real early folks probably know the story better as this was before my time.
9. Demonsean is some idiot I was throwing a shot at because he annoys me. Petty, but felt good all the same.

Before the the thread got hijacked, I was going to say I agreed with several of the things added. There were a couple PK things I was going to add, but I figured someone like Venge would probably do better adding those. I liked yours, as well. The Nodeities stumbling into (Sandy Beach?) a high level area and getting killed by the mob was a good one., particularly as he looked like he might be active for awhile.

For my money, the greatest mystery in Nod remains the identity of Hidden, Might, and Filth. If someone wants to shed some light on this, feel free.

Regardless, just thought I throw some things out there and see what people thought.

Once clan wars get rolling I was going to start some threads like "Most annoying player in Nod History" or a ranking of the top 25 players in Nod history (sure to get everyone riled up)

Old 03-16-2009, 06:38 PM   #42
Auction Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon
Those are not watershed moments imo, and neither is all that 'wedding' bullcrap from Deville.

Jerzy is talking about moments that affected gameplay, or which stood out ingame, not necessarily someone's personal 'philanthropic' endeavours.
Well, perhaps my tournament starting and still being run is not a "Wathershed moment" but it certainly affected the Nod community as more and more people participate and take interest.

And what the **** is this wedding bull**** 'bout ?

Old 03-16-2009, 06:43 PM   #43
Auction Master

Sorry for this double post but this deserved a post of it's own:

Vengeful - First player to ding 70 melee =]

And since Jon is mouthing off again [<3 :'D] here's a lovely little screenshot:

Old 03-16-2009, 06:48 PM   #44
Srci

HAHAHAHAAHA Teh Nub Lord PWNED

Old 03-16-2009, 06:52 PM   #45
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerzy
2. Rick was an early beta player. He and his fiance (Chann or something like that was her name...posted on forums under something like Archer of Chroseus?) were old RWK players. There is a great thread (and one of my favorite Jeff lines) called "First person banned for being dumber than a macro". Hotly contested ban (combined with the fact his IP was in danger of being banned, thus banning her) even more so than Cinnamon, perhaps. Decker and some real early folks probably know the story better as this was before my time.
Rick AKA publicenemy was banned for bashing the crafting system calling it a waste of time and saying it was just Like Runescape any time some one mentioned crafting , this went on for a week, Jeff told him to air his greivances on the forum(basicly giving a chance to say what he hates about it and get it over with) but he continued bashing it and got banned, he wasn't allowed to come back if he was found to enter nod again on any char then Chan AKA Archer of Crossis would be banned aswell due to IP ban.

Old 03-16-2009, 06:59 PM   #46
Srci

What about freedom of speech? WHAT ABOUT DEMOCRACY??

Btw, thats really sh1tty.

Old 03-16-2009, 07:11 PM   #47
Jon
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiumandritalin
Well, perhaps my tournament starting and still being run is not a "Wathershed moment" but it certainly affected the Nod community as more and more people participate and take interest.

And what the **** is this wedding bull**** 'bout ?
Was aimed Music, not you.

Quote:
And since Jon is mouthing off again [<3 :'D] here's a lovely little screenshot:
Neither you nor Austen could get me in Pet Forest..so you gotta wonder how the fk you got me in south passage. Think.about.it...

Last edited by Jon; 03-16-2009 at 07:30 PM.. Reason: grammar

Old 03-16-2009, 07:18 PM   #48
Srci

I told u being afk is bad

Old 03-16-2009, 07:23 PM   #49
Auction Master

Jon, your evasion tactics made you a formidable prey..

Venge killed:

Old 03-16-2009, 10:13 PM   #50
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to zenga

Thanks for the explanation jerzy. Guess I indeed have ignored that dude, hower i get dizzy from reading chat anyway, so i often have just my storage up.

About ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerzy
For my money, the greatest mystery in Nod remains the identity of Hidden, Might, and Filth. If someone wants to shed some light on this, feel free.
)
Uhm, like we know the identity of all the players? He is just a player like anyone else. Cool relaxed bud that only talks when necessary

As a matter of fact he is one of the players with the best playing / building plans I've seen around, with very good knowledge of the game. Kinda decker style.

Old 03-17-2009, 01:39 PM   #51
Temporarily Suspended

Location: Plumbing the depths of hatreds womb, scaling destructions breast.
Exclamation

Have you all forgotten the epic failure @ a PKK attempt on Srci?

" Srci has PK'ed Decker, Porter and Dirtydeeds in the Snake River! "

Dont actually know for sure if it was a PKK attempt, or just Srci forcing on you Decker. But either way, it got me all excited back then.

Old 03-17-2009, 02:57 PM   #52
Srci

Actually i forced on him. We were on MSN and i wanted it only for records..just told him not to run but to be DA MAN!

Heres the pic:11111.jpg

Old 03-17-2009, 02:58 PM   #53
Srci

Im noob uploader too

Old 03-17-2009, 03:27 PM   #54
Rayzor

Rayzor getting spanked:
[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Yellow"]

Funny thing was............ I was such a noob!, when I got the message that I was geting stalked, I had no idea about the soulbound stuff, so I stuck my torch n boots and e erything into storeage so you couldnt get them!!!!!! what a dick!, had to go kill the dungeon boss and get new gear ya fukker!

Come try n get me now!!!!!!!!! Daddy RayRay grown well above what you can handle now.
..i. .i..

Last edited by Rayzor; 03-17-2009 at 03:31 PM..

Old 03-17-2009, 04:39 PM   #55
Auction Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzor
Rayzor getting spanked:
[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Yellow"]

Funny thing was............ I was such a noob!, when I got the message that I was geting stalked, I had no idea about the soulbound stuff, so I stuck my torch n boots and e erything into storeage so you couldnt get them!!!!!! what a dick!, had to go kill the dungeon boss and get new gear ya fukker!

Come try n get me now!!!!!!!!! Daddy RayRay grown well above what you can handle now.
..i. .i..

Well, yeah, because I've permadied twice since then and quit for a month.

Didn't say I could kill you as it is now :'D

But you DID get spanked:'P

Old 03-17-2009, 05:05 PM   #56
Rayzor

LOL, who is the wanker?.

Old 03-17-2009, 05:59 PM   #57
Auction Master

.. dude, not in the mood to jerk it right now.

Old 03-18-2009, 12:20 AM   #58
Rare Collector

When Style PKed Relic ._.

Old 03-18-2009, 12:39 AM   #59
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to zenga

When a dude called abeltronics said his first line without using the words lol, lmao or rofl.

Old 03-18-2009, 01:02 AM   #60
Rare Collector

trying to mix it up a bit by using some emoticons