Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Nodiatis Discussion & Suggestions

Old 06-23-2008, 08:05 AM   #21
Seer's BFF

Send a message via AIM to doug Send a message via MSN to doug Send a message via Yahoo to doug Send a message via Skype™ to doug

lol have to say the boss killing did get a lot harder took me a few attempts to get the Black Panther after the nerf lol but i think tht will be my last solo boss kill as it seems to be really struggling to kill it i just hope tht AC does as much as i hoped but to move from suiting 20 to 27 and see if i notice a bigger difference

Old 06-23-2008, 08:21 PM   #22
Lord Shinobai

At first I had issues with this update. It had seemed that I was taking more damage from fully equiping myself it an armor suit that was a higher level than the mobs I was fighting (lev 14 armor fighting lev 12-13 mobs) and was confused that I was taking hard hits, and often. Getting the heals out still kept me at least at 75-80% hp, which is more than fine fighting oranges. When it really hit me that this update was fine is when the mobs finally started targetting my vamp, and not my archer (who is a level higher and has slightly higher AC). But this does raise an addition to the game i've stated and I'm guessing might already be in the works.

I think that there needs to be a way, whether it's class specific or a general skill, that you can either start off with or steal "agro" from the mob so that your "tanking" character can actually do just that. I'll use archers as an example here. You have to spend more on your weapon set than a warrior does, and even though your quiver has slight AC your warrior's shield makes it have so much more. I just seems to make sense that if you've spent money on getting a full armor suit and getting decent AC that you would have a way to put that to use, not just hope that you get lucky and the mob attacks you (obviously excluding soloing)

Just my two cents anyways, other than that I think the update is a good one.

Old 06-23-2008, 08:39 PM   #23
Administrator

Agro gems and possibly skills are coming soon.

Old 06-24-2008, 04:54 AM   #24
Decker

why agro gems. i have a beter idea