the new bosses
Old 06-22-2008, 08:20 AM   #1
Decker

Default the new bosses

wow I almost died , that was one intense fight. took me a while just to get all my heal gems out and my chipmunks equipped just suprised i didn't die right off the bat, i had to get 4 heal gems for all three chars in play just to watch my guy's HP quickly go down. if it wasn't for the lowered boss HP i would of died the final hit i took had me down to like 65 hp and it was hitting for 80 =O never again will i fight a boss thats 5 lvls above me.

Man that was fun.

Old 06-22-2008, 10:41 AM   #2
Auction Master

Send a message via AIM to doctor-warlord Send a message via MSN to doctor-warlord Send a message via Yahoo to doctor-warlord

yeah looks like now you need to be within 2-4lvls of boss to beat it im not going to try against mountian goat again anytime soon

Old 06-22-2008, 01:25 PM   #3
Kieria

Nice, I like it!
I never saw the use in killing a boss more than 4 levels above me anyway since I never train my skills that much above my level. I'm excited for my next boss attempt now, too bad it won't be for a few more days :P

Old 06-22-2008, 03:50 PM   #4
Decker

well it was fun to try and kill bosses that were 8lvls higher than your lvl, that won't be happening anymore.

Old 06-22-2008, 04:54 PM   #5
Auction Master

Send a message via AIM to doctor-warlord Send a message via MSN to doctor-warlord Send a message via Yahoo to doctor-warlord

yeah guess exploration of the map will slow down now as its harder to get to new areas

Old 06-22-2008, 09:37 PM   #6
Decker

ya, oh well. its not like we were learning much about the higher lvl areas anyways.

Old 06-23-2008, 08:06 AM   #7
Seer's BFF

Send a message via AIM to doug Send a message via MSN to doug Send a message via Yahoo to doug Send a message via Skype™ to doug

lol i am working on it but i kinda been slowed down a bit i am working towards getting past the halycon river and going to foot hills but the new nerf is slowing tht down i should have got to T7 by now

but ohh well i will get it as it comes to me