Encumbrance
Old 06-19-2008, 08:37 AM   #1
Somneil

Default Encumbrance

I think there should be a threshold of encumbrance at which point you can no longer walk, forcing you to either drop items into storage on the spot, or (if you're so unprepared) delete them.

To explain further, all of the evidence so far seem to indicate that being encumbered doesn't have much of a detrimental effect at all.

So maybe it needs tweaking.

Last edited by Somneil; 06-19-2008 at 09:05 AM..

Old 06-19-2008, 01:40 PM   #2
Decker

ya i disagree, being encumbered forces you to use gate potions, other wise a simple 6-8minute walk becomes 20-25min walk , for instance i go from altimus thru n.dreed into the swamp then down into the orc fortress because not only do i have to fight my way back out with a great delay i'll also be encountering every grey in n.dreed, to aviod that I end up using gates. it doesn't need to be any worse than it already is.

Old 06-19-2008, 03:17 PM   #3
Auction Master

Send a message via AIM to doctor-warlord Send a message via MSN to doctor-warlord Send a message via Yahoo to doctor-warlord

yeah if you are encumbered and not next to within like 10-15 squares of a town then most would gate back to save time only time encumberance is annoying is in relation to tools as a lot of them weigh a lot