(Throws Ratings At Nodiatis)
Old 02-14-2009, 04:33 PM   #1
Boss Hunter

Default (Throws Ratings At Nodiatis)

This is just a thread for the people to directly rate Nodiatis and to say what they like about Nodiatis and what they dont.

Ratings occur on a scale of 1 to 100.

1 Being the lowest, 100 being the highest.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
TEMPLATE: Part one: Personal information.

I am: Nonmember, Standard, Premium.

I was born (in Nodiatis) on:

I am level:

I have rerolled: (yes or no)

I have went pk: (yes or no, if yes how many times)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Part two: The Actual Rating.

Playability: this portion of rating tells how easy you think Nodiatis is to play, and what you feel on it.

Graphics: Is this game visually appealing to me, and good to look at?

Community: What do I feel the community is like? Are they supportive and responsive to questions? Or are they jerkbags? :|

Customer Support: How Responsive are the administrators to our questions, how patient and non-robotic are they in my eyesight?

Appeal: How much time would i want to spend playing this game?

1 Being, i wouldnt spend a single minute on this game
100 Being I'd spend up to twice as much rt as i normally have playing this game because it's so fun.

and lastly:

OVERALL: what do I rate this game as overall?

Old 02-14-2009, 04:44 PM   #2
Boss Hunter

I am: Nonmember.

I was born (in Nodiatis) on:10/17/08 @ 6:14 P.M.

I am level: 12

I have rerolled: No

I have went pk: No

Playability: 72, Nodiatis has a fairly simple system of gameplay, but the lack of a comprehensive price system for tradeskill items that are left for the free market to price and (overprice) keeps this particular rating from being much higher.

Graphics: 86, Nodiatis has some beautiful, very well drawn places, two dimensional avant-garde styling separates this game from big names in MMORPG's that give it a particular feel specific to Nodiatis. Due to the lack of certain animations, however, this score was reduced.

Community: Community is a matter of where you sit. In the uncivil chat, the community could be dubbed an ABYSMAL 20. In civil, the community could be labled a 50. The reasons for this is because players are generally irresponsive and mal-tempered, both in civil and uncivil. However, golden showers (shared bliss as it's now called) does help the overall community feel.

Customer Support: 95. Jeff and Glitchless are fairly fast on their responses and are also quite witty :P. However the infrequency of updates prevents me from giving the support a perfect 100.

Appeal: 40-75. I think Nodiatis is a fun game, but I'm just not addicted to it :| I do however play in my sparemost of spare times.

OVERALL: When I add my scores up, the overall score I get is a 68.7, and this is because I grade MMORPG'S HARD., If it was non-averaged, I'd give it a 75/100 (which isnt bad at all because a 100/100 would mean the game would be PERFECT in every way possible, and this game is far too new for that).