Clan Vault
Old 02-14-2009, 03:30 PM   #1
Sadtis

Default Clan Vault

I think there should be a clan vault where the members of the clan can donate items and gold to the clan for the use of the clan members
-Morrodin

Old 02-14-2009, 03:52 PM   #2
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to flipynifty

Just to add to that idea I had made a suggestion towards a "title" drop off certain mobs in zones. A member would have to be online and hold this title and in the zone, and a small percentage of gold collected in this zone (by any player in the zone) would go into a central vault or coffer. If the monsters are grey to the member they cannot hold or get the title.

The title is non-SB and can be taken through clan warfare.

Advantages - Little bit of gold for clan to use
Clan warfare
A super high lvl cannot hold in a zone for the day as the monsters would be grey (in a lower lvl area)
Disadvantages - probably lots.

omg i wanna sammich nao

Old 02-14-2009, 03:57 PM   #3
Sadtis

That is a great idea, like a clan tax i geuss it would be called

Old 02-14-2009, 04:46 PM   #4
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to flipynifty

bump

omg i wanna sammich nao

Old 02-14-2009, 05:17 PM   #5
sherman

That's a great idea, but has so many holes.

1. Make it so that people in the clan cannot farm in that one area to amass large amounts of gold in a short time. Such as, no more than 1k gold in taxes from one area. Note: I did not say zone, I said area, meaning that no more than 1k taxes from the Ashen Trail per day, from the clan members. Note: the major hole would be having alts and other people farm for the clan. (Any suggestions for this hole would be appreciated).

2. The taxes should total to 1 gold for every 250 gold earned in the area. Remember: The main source of income should be from donations and selling of items.

3. Different suggestions to fill in holes.

a) Because of 1 and 2, no clan should be able to hold the title to any zone immediately around any town. This is due to the people who farm one square away from the town.
b) However, if those zones are able to be owned, the cap per zone should be relative to the amount of people as well as the zone's level requirements.
c) Should there be an option to have no cap the cost would be very high *somewhere around 250k+ per day* and would be adjusted to fit the clan's amount of gold.

That is all I have right now, add your own suggestions.