Rogue Class
Old 02-11-2009, 11:08 PM   #1
Epic Scholar

Default Rogue Class

I believe the rogue class... mine... i am bias.. should have somesort of evade bonus.. as it is signature to their class fame.

rogue class bonuses or lack of
Old 02-14-2009, 05:23 PM   #2
thaddious

Cool rogue class bonuses or lack of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueTigeR
I believe the rogue class... mine... i am bias.. should have somesort of evade bonus.. as it is signature to their class fame.
im with you on the evade bonus fellow rogue. Also I think there should be more for criticals or backstab stealth etc.

hidden from inspection for rogues
Old 02-15-2009, 08:42 AM   #3
thaddious

Question hidden from inspection for rogues

i think rogues should be exempt from inspection....also would be nice if we had thieving chances and looting bonuses as well as more done on criticals and backstabbing and or attack damage if successful parries.

Old 02-16-2009, 06:54 AM   #4
Seer's BFF

I'd say Rogue's current bonuses are more suited for some kind of Assassin class.

Rogues to me would have the same Minimum Damage increase, but instead of poison gem damage increase would make melee and ranged attacks more likely to miss.

Rogue/Assassin classes might have 1 Class Specific skill: Stealth.

This skill would grant the class (let's say Rogue for now) a 1% chance per point upon entering combat to gain an aura that prevents any action against the Rogue for 10 seconds or until the Rogue attacks or uses a gem.

Last edited by Nurvus; 02-16-2009 at 07:00 AM..