Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Bug & Exploit Reports

java issues
Old 01-15-2014, 08:32 PM   #141
Neophyte

Default java issues

ok using windows 7,broweser IE,cant see latest version of nodiatis cause im not able to even load it only running one client, and have loaded and unloaded the latest version of java probably 40 times and checked it every time and enabled the scripts and everything but every time I go to load up the nodiaitis page it prompts me to load java again and I apologize if I have forgotten any info I needed

Can't log with SSL encryption turned on
Old 03-10-2014, 11:27 AM   #142
Neophyte

Default Can't log with SSL encryption turned on

Everything loads fine and quick like always. But all of a sudden out of nowhere i can't log anymore with the SSL encryption turned on. I kinda did everything already like scans(AVG, avg tune up, cclainer, comodore cleaner, ...) and updating everything to the latest versions but nothing seems to work. Can you help me?

Added attachment where you can see the view of what happens if i turn the box off and an attachment where i use the ssl checker. ==> OMG i can't post images cause my postcount isn't greater than 25 >.>? wel nevermind the pictures then.. the picture about the ssl checker: everything is okay except the last thing i copy paste it here:

"None of the common names in the certificate match the name that was entered. You may receive an error when accessing this site in a web browser "

1. OS: Windows 7 64-bit
2. Browser: google chrome 32.0.1700.76 m and firefox 27.0.1 (but doesn't matter?)
3. nodiatis client version: v1.386
4. Java vender and version: Java Oracle Corporation 1.7.0_51
5. Amount of RAM: 4.00GB

i don't know if you guys need it but here are some lines of the java console you asked for:

Dump thread list ...
Group main,ac=22,agc=2,pri=10
main,5,alive
traceMsgQueueThread,5,alive,daemon
Timer-0,5,alive
AWT-Shutdown,5,alive
AWT-Windows,6,alive,daemon
Java Plug-In Pipe Worker Thread (Client-Side),5,alive,daemon
AWT-EventQueue-0,6,alive
SysExecutionTheadCreator,5,alive,daemon
MemoryCache-DelayedCleanup,5,alive,daemon
CacheMemoryCleanUpThread,5,alive,daemon
CacheCleanUpThread,5,alive,daemon
Browser Side Object Cleanup Thread,5,alive
JVM[id=1]-Heartbeat,5,alive,daemon
ConsoleTraceListener,5,alive,daemon
Group Plugin Thread Group,ac=2,agc=0,pri=10
AWT-EventQueue-1,6,alive
TimerQueue,5,alive,daemon
Group here was an url
AWT-EventQueue-2,4,alive
Applet 1 LiveConnect Worker Thread,4,alive
thread applet-Dark.class-1,4,alive
Thread-14,4,alive
Thread-16,4,alive
Thread-15,4,alive
Done.
Memory: 47.408K Free: 20.291K (42%) ... completed.

Old 03-12-2014, 12:24 PM   #143
Neophyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghortarr
Everything loads fine and quick like always. But all of a sudden out of nowhere i can't log anymore with the SSL encryption turned on. I kinda did everything already like scans(AVG, avg tune up, cclainer, comodore cleaner, ...) and updating everything to the latest versions but nothing seems to work. Can you help me?

Added attachment where you can see the view of what happens if i turn the box off and an attachment where i use the ssl checker. ==> OMG i can't post images cause my postcount isn't greater than 25 >.>? wel nevermind the pictures then.. the picture about the ssl checker: everything is okay except the last thing i copy paste it here:

"None of the common names in the certificate match the name that was entered. You may receive an error when accessing this site in a web browser "

1. OS: Windows 7 64-bit
2. Browser: google chrome 32.0.1700.76 m and firefox 27.0.1 (but doesn't matter?)
3. nodiatis client version: v1.386
4. Java vender and version: Java Oracle Corporation 1.7.0_51
5. Amount of RAM: 4.00GB

i don't know if you guys need it but here are some lines of the java console you asked for:

Dump thread list ...
Group main,ac=22,agc=2,pri=10
main,5,alive
traceMsgQueueThread,5,alive,daemon
Timer-0,5,alive
AWT-Shutdown,5,alive
AWT-Windows,6,alive,daemon
Java Plug-In Pipe Worker Thread (Client-Side),5,alive,daemon
AWT-EventQueue-0,6,alive
SysExecutionTheadCreator,5,alive,daemon
MemoryCache-DelayedCleanup,5,alive,daemon
CacheMemoryCleanUpThread,5,alive,daemon
CacheCleanUpThread,5,alive,daemon
Browser Side Object Cleanup Thread,5,alive
JVM[id=1]-Heartbeat,5,alive,daemon
ConsoleTraceListener,5,alive,daemon
Group Plugin Thread Group,ac=2,agc=0,pri=10
AWT-EventQueue-1,6,alive
TimerQueue,5,alive,daemon
Group here was an url
AWT-EventQueue-2,4,alive
Applet 1 LiveConnect Worker Thread,4,alive
thread applet-Dark.class-1,4,alive
Thread-14,4,alive
Thread-16,4,alive
Thread-15,4,alive
Done.
Memory: 47.408K Free: 20.291K (42%) ... completed.
Can you see into this glitch? if i want to play nod now.. i have such a high delay i can't play properly.. i even don't want to play like this anymore.. i have scanned the forums with this same problem but found no fix yet. Have 12hours of RRT i can spend again only 3 more days to go and my rrt bar is full i don't want to waste it... ;o Its just not fun to play with a major delay.. :/

browser crashes for mobile
Old 03-02-2015, 12:59 PM   #144
Boss Hunter

Question browser crashes for mobile

I'm on an android device running the latest version. It seems anytime I go in arena and about half the time against random or static bosses, the browser crashes. I would assume it's due to memory issues since this phone has less than half a gig, but I only ever run one client. can we get you to look at reducing the drag on mobile a little more to accommodate pew pew pew fights?

Thanks,

loyal player, Khettry.

Old 03-02-2015, 01:02 PM   #145
Administrator

It's almost definitely a memory issue. Make sure you have sounds completely disabled and as little else running in the background as possible. Hopefully in the future we'll have a real app version that will run better and potentially use less memory, but you're really pushing it with a device that old.

Nodiatis freezing.
Old 03-03-2016, 04:24 PM   #146
Neophyte

Default Nodiatis freezing.

I have an issue when entering Nodiatis, when I click Existing Character the screen freezes and I'm no longer able to click any other button also the buttons "Forums" and "World Map" disappear Report 1.jpg. If instead I click in "New Character" it let me create the new character until the point when I have to put the name and password, in that scream when I click Submit the screen freezes also, the pictures of the face, the back and the class of the character disappear as well Report 2.jpg. So basically I'm not able to enter Nodiatis in any ways. I tried to enter s2 and the same happened.
This happens to me for Firefox and Chrome so I doesn't seems to be a browser problem. I'm using Win10 64 bits, 3GB RAM, Nodiatis Client Version v2.116.
This is the second time this happens to me, the first was a week ago or so, and last for a day and then everything went back to normal.

Last edited by Raidel; 03-03-2016 at 04:27 PM..

corrupted pack or someone else has logged your account
Old 04-27-2017, 12:17 PM   #147
Neophyte

Default corrupted pack or someone else has logged your account

everyday i log in and it will kick me out saying "corrupted packet or someone else has logged your account" it wont even give me enough time to change my password. please advise on how to resolve this issue.

Old 04-27-2017, 08:55 PM   #148
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomie
everyday i log in and it will kick me out saying "corrupted packet or someone else has logged your account" it wont even give me enough time to change my password. please advise on how to resolve this issue.
Do you log nod anywhere else except your usual computer/phone? Logging in at work when logged in at home computer will cause this.