Pk Arena
Old 06-16-2008, 09:36 AM   #1
Seer's BFF

Send a message via AIM to doug Send a message via MSN to doug Send a message via Yahoo to doug Send a message via Skype™ to doug
Default Pk Arena

oh you know what i think
i think there should be a special PK zone lol
one that as long as it's in that area you dont become a PKer out of the area
and there is a warning before you go in so you dont get lured

this was suggested to me by another player Cadet

and i was asked to put this up

if u want to know more ask me or Cadet

Old 06-16-2008, 09:53 AM   #2
Cadet

As well, set limit level for Pking, no one more then 5 levels lower can be attacked(level 10 can kill level 5), and if you do PK you get a +10 level add on(doesnt restrict the level(level 10+20 can still kill level 5) you kill just makes PKKers able to kill you) for every person you do attack. If you die Pking, you dont lose stats or exp, only everything in storage/inv and on your character.. [edit] also, you cant just PK and leave either.. there should be a a time limit to leave, and it only counts down while you are online.. the Time limit could be around 20 minutes. [edit 2] There will be no max level that you can attack.

Last edited by Cadet; 06-16-2008 at 10:03 AM.. Reason: adding ideas to it as i think of them..

Old 06-16-2008, 12:56 PM   #3
Somneil

So essentially are you saying you get to PK and get drops from players and PK points, but you don't actually turn flashing red?

That seems to defeat the whole purpose of the PK system as it stands as it removes the majority of the risk involved (as well as the fun of the chase, since its in a centralized location).