Chatting in the game.
Old 06-13-2008, 07:39 AM   #1
Phogue

Default Chatting in the game.

I'd like an option to hide the floaty text for chat conversations.. I never read it and it just floods the screen if there are 3-4 people talking.. obscuring any useful battle/skill text.

Also be kinda cool if the chat window just had names with text after it like every other chat, ever. There's a picture of them, what they say and then 2 blank lines. Considering most of the chat is just one line comments with less than 20 words you could potentially fit tripple the chat content there =) Again it's just not cool and more scrolling if more than 2-3 people are talking at once.

Individuality is awesome but some of the colours in the text are annoying or near impossible to read, at least at first glance.

Old 06-23-2008, 04:44 AM   #2
Auction Master

Send a message via AIM to doctor-warlord Send a message via MSN to doctor-warlord Send a message via Yahoo to doctor-warlord

well the problem about colors jeff has said in another thread that he will add a feature at some point to make it changeable and secondly there are already several suggestions on chat and jeff has said it will be changed

Old 06-23-2008, 08:18 AM   #3
Seer's BFF

Send a message via AIM to doug Send a message via MSN to doug Send a message via Yahoo to doug Send a message via Skype™ to doug

also

in release the whole floaty text thing will be gone

there will be zone chat / pm / group chat / town chat

there wont be a world chat i dont think

so u will only get talk from people in the same zone as u or town

Old 06-23-2008, 07:55 PM   #4
Phogue

I know thanks. The thread is a 1 1/2 weeks old and was buried. I just asked in the game and got 5 floaty text responses saying it will be gone =)

Old 06-24-2008, 01:15 PM   #5
Seer's BFF

Send a message via AIM to doug Send a message via MSN to doug Send a message via Yahoo to doug Send a message via Skype™ to doug

ahh ok kl kl glad thts sorted then