Unable to place items on AH
Old 04-06-2020, 09:26 AM   #1
Neophyte

Default Unable to place items on AH

I can't place any new items onto the auction house. I keep getting the message that "You already have the maximum amount of items up for auction based on your Salesmanship skill.". This is not true. I have 9 items up for auction, and a Salesmanship of 140. I'm not sure the exact number, but I think it should be at least 45 stacks of items.

This only happens on one character, Mattidoor, and persists after relog and restart of client. I tried auctioning various items, with no luck (trophies, resources, equipment). I tried cancelling an already placed auction, and that did not open up any slots for a new item. I could not place the item back up for auction either, I simply... lost a spot. My items are showing up in the auction house. I'm not near gold cap either.

Not sure what, why, how to fix... hmm.

Last edited by Reloadable; 04-06-2020 at 10:05 AM..

Old 04-06-2020, 09:46 AM   #2
Neophyte

Finrod apparently also experienced this issue briefly, but his was fixed after someone bought a stack of his trophies he'd had up already.

I tried having an item of mine purchased from the AH, but it didn't fix my issue.

EDIT: I cancelled all current auctions, and was able to place more for sale. Only to a limit of 24 items though, still not near the correct amount. I sold the majority, but it still did not let me put new things on AH after they had been sold.

Finrod's issue returned as well, only letting him put a little over 10 items on AH too.

Last edited by Reloadable; 04-06-2020 at 10:05 AM..

Old 04-06-2020, 01:37 PM   #3
Administrator

Fixed.

Old 04-06-2020, 01:41 PM   #4
Neophyte

Many thanks, Glitchy