Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Bug & Exploit Reports

Xsolla not showing up for certain nodders
Old 03-28-2020, 06:34 PM   #1
Gem Pouch Expert

Default Xsolla not showing up for certain nodders

Okay so, for me on PC client. Xsolla shows up, only if i type 'none' in the US zipcode thingy.

That being said, I personally buy TC's with paypal so this isn't really an issue for me, but for certain nodders,...

like a new player in civil named "Nuvalo" was trying to pay to buy TC's with a prepaid card through paypal, however that did not work. I tried advising him how to get to Xsolla, but Xsolla doesn't show up for him by doing the 'none' method.

Various other nodders have had the same issue, Tipcrys and Imtheboss.

I know the payment things changed when Sales tax required bigger purchases, but if players are having issues paying to buy tc's with prepaid stuff, well. Self-explainitory, less bliss, less tc's , we all lose O.O haven't tested it on browser

Old 03-30-2020, 12:00 PM   #2
Administrator

It's extremely rare that someone within the US *needs* to use Xsolla over PayPal.

It's rather common, however, that someone uses Xsolla, especially a new user, and gets rejected repeatedly by their inaccurate, overzealous anti-fraud, scaring away a potential customer. Worse is when they charge their card and then refund it, putting their money in an inaccessible limbo for days so they can't even use a different service if they wanted to. In spite of our complaints to them for well over a year, they have not fixed this issue. We only recommend using Xsolla as a last resort, and we do not make it available to US players who should not even be dabbling with it.