Epic rod change Question for Glitch
Old 03-09-2020, 08:03 PM   #1
Crab Defiler

Default Epic rod change Question for Glitch

The text on the rod does not say it is -5 on skill requirements, I don't see the reason to leave it obscure... and since the change is so recent it raises uncertainty.

Now that the rod allows to craft +41 stones but the game does not have the option to craft +42 yet, Could you please tell us Glitchless, is this change set or are you planning on doing follow up fixes to the numbers in the immediate future... because of testing or trial/error...

us t8 DS shielders are now stuck with a pricey inefficient resource, and would like to maximize efficiency but if you change it to -4 on the rod we are risking flying dozens of millions down maybe even more.
Could you please clear this out?

Old 03-09-2020, 08:31 PM   #2
Seer's BFF

Downtier and sell smaller shields. GG

Old 03-10-2020, 09:55 AM   #3
Rat Slayer

I made a skill suggestion just for you, raist, as a thank you for all the help you've given freely with that shield since I started playing. I'm sure many others have benefited from you owning that thing too.

Old 03-10-2020, 09:19 PM   #4
Seer's BFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaivia
I made a skill suggestion just for you, raist, as a thank you for all the help you've given freely with that shield since I started playing. I'm sure many others have benefited from you owning that thing too.
Free?