new Lg Classes Clarification
Old 12-10-2019, 08:54 AM   #1
Gem Pouch Expert

Post new Lg Classes Clarification

1. Werecougar - Drowned in Blood - doubles all foes? current bleeding rate and amount (maximum of 10k extra damage) to quadruple ticking damage. Is This Counterable by Annuran Supplication/Toad of Triage?

2. White Knight - ......... a 10% penalty to Charisma. What Is Charisma? is it like a in-game luck feature that characters have that we don't understand how it works?

3. Berserker - What is the chances of striking a teammate, is this ability daze? or a different negative proc.

4. Jester - It appears this class is a jack of all trades, does the 5% bonus happen to apply to anti-resist hit chance for Black Edge of Decay?

5. Arcanist - Instantly fills the mana and energy of your entire group to maximum. 7 minute cooldown. Can this ability be countered via a daze like say an angel resurrecting someone on the enemy team by mistake. ?

6. Prowler - extra chance to hit with melee, ranged, and pet attacks. Prowlers also take 25% (up to 75%) less disease and plague shock damage.

What is Plague Shock damage? Are we getting new LG shock gems later or something? clearly Plague Shock damage isn't the same as Blood Plague black poison DoT gems are they. If so, they aren't in the game yet, and IDK if this was a typo or what but i'm confused.

7. Prowler 2 -Attacks all enemies for high damage and blinds them for up to 6 seconds. Deals more damage if only one target is available and even more if they are already blind. Is this Percentage based, or a flat damage boost?

Last edited by Lakki; 12-10-2019 at 09:19 AM.. Reason: O.o i'm confuzzled please halp

Old 12-10-2019, 01:27 PM   #2
Gem Pouch Expert

I'd also like to know why werecougar CA increases bleed dmg, but doesn't have bonuses to green gems, but green gems are the only ones with bleeds?

Old 12-10-2019, 03:50 PM   #3
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakki
1. Werecougar - Drowned in Blood - doubles all foes? current bleeding rate and amount (maximum of 10k extra damage) to quadruple ticking damage. Is This Counterable by Annuran Supplication/Toad of Triage?

2. White Knight - ......... a 10% penalty to Charisma. What Is Charisma? is it like a in-game luck feature that characters have that we don't understand how it works?

3. Berserker - What is the chances of striking a teammate, is this ability daze? or a different negative proc.

4. Jester - It appears this class is a jack of all trades, does the 5% bonus happen to apply to anti-resist hit chance for Black Edge of Decay?

5. Arcanist - Instantly fills the mana and energy of your entire group to maximum. 7 minute cooldown. Can this ability be countered via a daze like say an angel resurrecting someone on the enemy team by mistake. ?

6. Prowler - extra chance to hit with melee, ranged, and pet attacks. Prowlers also take 25% (up to 75%) less disease and plague shock damage.

What is Plague Shock damage? Are we getting new LG shock gems later or something? clearly Plague Shock damage isn't the same as Blood Plague black poison DoT gems are they. If so, they aren't in the game yet, and IDK if this was a typo or what but i'm confused.

7. Prowler 2 -Attacks all enemies for high damage and blinds them for up to 6 seconds. Deals more damage if only one target is available and even more if they are already blind. Is this Percentage based, or a flat damage boost?
1 If your target isn't bleeding there is nothing to double.

2 Charisma affects how likely you are to be added to iggy lists when you speak.

3 Nobody knows

4 ??? Why would you think it might?

5 Correction: No.

6 Plague shock is the name for any instant disease damage.

7 The blind bonus dam is a multiplier.

Old 12-10-2019, 03:51 PM   #4
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesonicus
I'd also like to know why werecougar CA increases bleed dmg, but doesn't have bonuses to green gems, but green gems are the only ones with bleeds?
Green is nice magic and Werecougars specialize in mean.

Old 12-10-2019, 03:55 PM   #5
Seer's BFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
Made me laugh irl. Noice.

Also, does zerk class = no exp/craft/gold shield as well?

Last edited by Tsutsu; 12-10-2019 at 04:23 PM..

Old 12-10-2019, 07:17 PM   #6
Administrator

#5 corrected.

Zerks won't put on a shield or quiver for any reason.

Old 12-10-2019, 10:19 PM   #7
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless

Old 12-12-2019, 08:10 AM   #8
Seer's BFF

Prowler takes up to 75% less damage from instant disease and disease over time gems??

Do berserkers need to remove quivers, shields and use 1h weapons to get their 33% bonus to min/max melee damage?

I just quickly looked at the classes but from what I?ve noticed (could be wrong) nearly every build type now has a LG class that gives them more dps than any of the original classes. The only build that doesn?t as far as I can tell is double cast direct damage builds.

Old 12-12-2019, 11:42 AM   #9
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulodjohn
Prowler takes up to 75% less damage from instant disease and disease over time gems??

Do berserkers need to remove quivers, shields and use 1h weapons to get their 33% bonus to min/max melee damage?

I just quickly looked at the classes but from what I?ve noticed (could be wrong) nearly every build type now has a LG class that gives them more dps than any of the original classes. The only build that doesn?t as far as I can tell is double cast direct damage builds.
Jester gives 5% bonus to all the gem colors, and a 5% buff to various other things like hit chance, mitigation, etc. So it could be more DPS than the warlock/wizard combo in the end, or more versatility anyways

I think Redeye is going Jester/Warlock, but I could be wrong.

ya zerks dont care for quivers, or anything 2h, or shield.

Old 12-13-2019, 04:25 PM   #10
Seer's BFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulodjohn
No, we can't wear them at all.