Learning XP rewards from quests
Old 09-07-2019, 06:59 PM   #1
Epic Scholar

Default Learning XP rewards from quests

As someone who has an account that is over 10 years old, and still wanting some bonuses to learning xp because I have never chosen to reroll, because I enjoy my primary class for the most part, I am not really able to get any rewards from the "newly" implemented questing learning xp rewards.

I understand that you can pick up where you left off and get the rewards you have not completed yet, which works for most. I left the game ~6-8 years ago for a hiatus, and when I left I had the quests completed for: final boss (at that point in time), and I was like 1 quest or so from complete for collection and kills, Hands of Death and Ghost Zombies... idk if thats Dung of Ruin 1/2/3?.. Regardless, because of the few new zones, I can only get learning rewards for like 6 quests. This seems ridiculous. It is a punishment for playing the game through ahead of everyone else.

I would like to see the ability to reset your quests 1 time per account for free during the life of the account, as well as the 1/yr/reroll as is implemented currently.

Thank You,
your RogueTigeR

Old 09-07-2019, 07:35 PM   #2
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to flipynifty

agree for oldies for sure

omg i wanna sammich nao

Old 09-08-2019, 09:09 PM   #3
Gem Pouch Expert

Just because you like your primary doesent mean you cant reroll and select the same primary class and have the same build. Basically you just dont want to go through the effort of rerolling, but the bit of the bonus from it you want....

If you want better learnings then reroll.

Old 09-09-2019, 01:59 AM   #4
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueTigeR
As someone who has an account that is over 10 years old, and still wanting some bonuses to learning xp because I have never chosen to reroll, because I enjoy my primary class for the most part, I am not really able to get any rewards from the "newly" implemented questing learning xp rewards.

I understand that you can pick up where you left off and get the rewards you have not completed yet, which works for most. I left the game ~6-8 years ago for a hiatus, and when I left I had the quests completed for: final boss (at that point in time), and I was like 1 quest or so from complete for collection and kills, Hands of Death and Ghost Zombies... idk if thats Dung of Ruin 1/2/3?.. Regardless, because of the few new zones, I can only get learning rewards for like 6 quests. This seems ridiculous. It is a punishment for playing the game through ahead of everyone else.

I would like to see the ability to reset your quests 1 time per account for free during the life of the account, as well as the 1/yr/reroll as is implemented currently.

Thank You,
your RogueTigeR
It appears to me you are unaware of the paid-reroll that was implemented into the game in your absence.

If you spend 5 TC's on a Paid Reroll, and put all your gems / equipment items into your storage/inventory, you will keep everything you have, item wise. You then could raise your learnings with rerollers boon, as well as adventurings, resourcings, or crafting. It's very easy to build back up, with a matter of a month or two, and every toon should reroll once or twice in it's lifetime to have Adequate learnings/advents/resourcings , within a reasonable time period.

Pro Tip : have stacks of trophies in your storage in town 1, as well as a 25-39 weapon upon doing a paid re-roll , and give yourself a level 25-39 weapon at the docks to make the beginning much easier.