Balance
Old 09-07-2019, 06:43 PM   #1
Seer's BFF

Default Balance

Balance seems to be lost between the price of tcs and resources. TC prices have stayed the same and resources have double and tripled, or more in some cases. Most of the time there is no gear to buy and often even at sick prices not the resources needed.

This creates problems for new 85's to get geared. I have 6 accounts with all the upgrades, I can't get them geared.

Pale can't progress the way i would like because of the mat tc price discrepancy.

I know am not the only one struggling with enough gold and mats to get geared the way I wish.

Am offering any any fixes just trying to start a discussion. Amy ideas on game changes to improve this would be appreciated.

Old 09-07-2019, 07:36 PM   #2
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to flipynifty

resource more, flood market

omg i wanna sammich nao

Old 09-07-2019, 07:45 PM   #3
Administrator

Resource more, get rich.

Old 09-07-2019, 07:57 PM   #4
Seer's BFF

Resourcing is broken at high levels where I farm. I resource, Just don't get very much. I have all resources on at least one toon and often on other toons.

You will do what you want its your game. But many are no-longer fully engaged because of this disparity.

Old 09-07-2019, 08:52 PM   #5
Epic Scholar

Resourcing has not changed much. What has changed, is the fact that everyone now wants to tier their gear, which increases the demand. I've explained supply and demand in your previous threads.

Old 09-08-2019, 04:47 PM   #6
Seer's BFF

Lack of understanding is not the issue. The problem is the the balance between tc prices and resources. The question is will it be fixed, it seems not from Glitch's answer.

Old 09-08-2019, 05:14 PM   #7
Gem Pouch Expert

Dont farm high end then if your lacking resources.

You know the positives and negative to farming high end. You know its very unlikely to change. Choose where to farm with that knowledge. Dont complain that you chose to farm high end and are now lacking resources.

Old 09-08-2019, 05:49 PM   #8
Administrator

A change in the balance between TC prices and resource prices is only a problem to those who are unwilling to change their actions in order to adjust to the new reality. There's no where that it is written in stone that TC and resource prices should correlate.

The real problem here is the idea that in a dynamic, multiplayer environment, someone expects that their same actions should receive the same profit over long periods of time. That's not how it works.

Old 09-09-2019, 03:41 PM   #9
Gem Pouch Expert

I farm n lake and gob swamp, I get TONS of t30 resources because the chance to resource is faster, so more chances of t30s. I legit had 73 oils the other day from those areas.